Chapter 63

It's been months and the things are just getting worse, everytime I pass in the hallways, my heart aches to the sight of the young kids that should be living their lifes being completely drained by fear as they crossed the hallways where once I laughed with friends, living my best life and now the steps were made by kids that are living a vivid nightmare.

It's painful.

The Carrows are the worst, even worse than Filch, they are always eager to see someone breaking the rules just to punish them the hardest way, specially Neville, he insults the Carrows and even faces them to stop them from punishing the first years kids, and I was glad for his Gryfindor side coming out, at least there at still hope for all this to stop.

But hope was something I barely believed at all, at least when I saw Harry's name on the Daily Prophet, he, along with Ron and Hermione, encroached the Ministry of Magic, by using Polyjuice Potion, and have attacked Dolores Umbridge.

Even though I didn't had the slightest idea why Harry have attacked Umbridge by using only a Stunning Spell from which she would awake later, whatever Harry plan is - if he even has one- was clearly confused.

My father tries to send me letters whenever he can, he is been giving with lots of tasks, specially about looking for Harry Potter due to Voldemort's eager to fully control the world without any disturbance.

He says he barely is at home, he's so tired when he arrives from his tasks, that he just ends up accepting Narcissa's invitation to stay there, being to tired and exhausted to Apparate home.

With what happened over the summer, I had completely sure I would pass the Christmas at Hogwarts, but at this point, I'm not even sure anymore.

I was usually sat in the Great Hall, reading the Daily Prophet looking for some news about Harry, but got absolutely nothing, reading about all the attacks at muggles and wizards are making me sick.

Putting the Prophet aside, my eyes already heavy from reading every word that was written on it, I focused on my plate of food - which has barely been touched - lately I don't feel like eating, it's true that I feel an emptiness deep inside me, but it wasn't that kind of empty.

But I wasn't the only one not eating, I barely see Draco eating as well, he stares at the food like it has been made by blood, obviously starting to be as sick as I was from looking at it, but having nowhere to look at as well.

Draco is feeling even worse than ever before, he's carrying the burden of a crime he didn't committed, at it would be marked through all his life, reminding him everytime he opened his eyes to face another day.

Since the first day that the all school bullies him whenever they can, specially at classes just to distract them, loud enough for some students - me included - to hear, but low enough to pass throught the teachers ear without them even noticed.

The old, arrogant Draco would imediatly talk back at them, threatening them with his father, or even bullying them himself twice worse the way they did...but this Draco doesn't...he's broken...shattered in pieces, one of them laying with me on my neck...

"Hey, it's been a time." I heard a male, deep voice say in front of me, cutting my thoughts and diverting my vision from Draco.

I turn my head to my front, facing myself with Blaise's dark figure sitting down with his plate of food.

"Hi, Blaise." I said softly as he sat down.

"How have you been?" He asked in a energetic tone, he's mood can always make smile any person.

"I've been better, but I have been worst as well, therefore I think I'm well." I said softly, taking a sip of my pumpkin juice.

"I asked you a simple question, yes or no...not for your life story." Blaise said in a serious tone but obviously being sarcastic at the way his lips were almost smiling.