IX. Relationships

Forming relationships with people requires you to set aside your differences and accept one another.
Society always insisted that it is important to please everybody and surround ourselves with a huge circle of friends. If you fail to do so, there must be something wrong with you. The reason people are dealing with unhealthy friendships and breakups is because there is no common ground.
It is so toxic for schools to blame kids for not behaving like their peers. I don't think it's fair the only way for someone to stay friends is to have the same preferences as them.
We all have our own preferences. As we grow up, we become well-adjusted individuals. We learn that the world does not revolve around us and vow to treat others fairly.
It is true that having friends is also important. You stick out for one another through thick or thin, give you wisdom and understand you no matter what. Having a romantic relationship opens doors to loving someone for the way they are.

Relationships aren't always perfect. Disagreements teach us to be open-minded.
Learning to communicate your differences strengthens the bond. Drama is also part of life but dwelling into it for so long isn't good.

In case you know someone dealing with emotional issues, give them some love and support.