Supernatural sister hunt.

I was reading through articles with my younger sister Samara. We were looking for anything suspicious around town. "How about 3 drowned mysteriously in community pool?" Samara asked. "Could be nothing" I responded. "Girl disappears from family home?" "Nah. How about multiple mutilated bodies found in small town, being blamed on wild animals currently?" "Where is it?" She enquired. "Camden, Maine"

We set off that day, we had our supply bags ready, full of long lasting food, bottles of water, salt, shotguns, knives and any other weaponry we could fit in the back. We took turns driving and singing along to the radio. "We are nearly there shall we grab something to eat?" Samara said. "Ooh yes I am starving!" I exclaimed.
Samara turned into a small diner off the side of the road and parked up. "I'm gonna eat so many fries" I laughed "Pancakes for me, lots of syrup" Samara responded quickly.

We walked through the door, listening to the little bell sounding, then scanned for empty seats. There was an empty booth at the end so we headed straight to it. The waitress came over to ask for our order and we put it in, we chatted about the case while waiting for food. "So how many bodies have turned up so far?" Samara asked. "7 in the last month" I responded. "I think there's a new nest"

While we were eating a group of four men sauntered in looking for a booth. They took the one next to ours and pulled out an old looking book, We watched them curiously wondering what they were up too.