Hell yeah!

I woke up with a blanket over me, I didn't remember falling asleep. Dean must have put it over me. He was secretly sweet it seemed. I stretched out and sat up. Then it all hit me again. Samara was dead. My little sister was gone. I couldn't breathe what was I going to do? I tried to take a deep breath but failed. I got up and went to the bathroom to splash my face with cold water.

I could hear raised voices coming from next door. What was happening? I grabbed my gun and shoved it in the back of my jeans. I opened the door and walked out then I walked over to Sam and Deans room and listened at the door. I could hear Dean shouting so I burst in the door with my gun drawn. I saw a guy grab Dean so I shot him without thinking. I heard a familiar laugh and a gasp. I had shot Crowley and I turned round to see Samara laughing. What the hell?

I ran over to Samara and hugged her. "How are you back?! What happened? Don't ever scare me like that again!"  "Get off me!" Samara demanded yanking herself away. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. "'Nothing. I am perfectly fine" "I'm not!" Crowley said storming towards me. Oh damn. "Leave her alone!" Dean stepped in front of me. "Move or I will take you out I too!" "Bet you say that to all the girls" I said laughing. Bad idea I know.

I stepped out from behind Dean, "Yes I shot you and it was an accident. I'm not sorry though you are a bit of an arse so karma?" I gave Crowley my biggest cheesiest grin. I could see the rage in his eyes. "You will be sorry!" "Nah I don't think I will" I shrugged. He came towards me and I didn't back down. We were face to face. "If you wanted us to be closer you could have just said" I fluttered my eyelashes at him and did a kissy face. He surprised me by bursting out with laughter. "I like you" He said.

I sat on the bed and Dean sat next to me "How are you coping?" He asked. "As well as possible I guess" He took my hand and squeezed it. I squeezed back and smiled at him. Samaras walked over to us. "So what shall we do for fun guys?" She said with a smirk. "What do you mean?" "I'm bored!" "I have no idea what to suggest" I said. Castiel tapped Samara on the shoulder. "You can come out with me if you like?" She rolled her eyes "Yeah sure" They left together.

Sam and Crowley sat on the bed opposite me and Dean. "I guess I am sorry about shooting you. How bad is it?" "I'm the king of hell nothing is bad to me" "You sure you aren't drama queen of hell?" Sam and Dean laughed. Crowley glared at me. "What are we going to do now?" I asked. "Did you take out all the vampires I told you about?" Crowley responded. "We didn't get to go back to all three places so maybe we should go back to searching?" "Can I have an hour to process everything before we leave?" I asked. "Of course" Sam said. "Thanks" I walked into the bathroom to wash my face. I came back to see Sam and Crowley gone. "Where are they?" "Research" Dean said. I smiled and sat on the bed. "I need a spa day" I laughed. Dean put his arm round my shoulders and I leaned into him and started crying.