So this is hell.. Samara's P.O.V

I was trapped, tortured and going insane. It felt like years had passed since my neck was snapped. I'd been stabbed, had my bones broken and countless other painful experiences. I was almost broken, I was beaten and scarred. "Hello young lady" The torture stopped I braved opening my eyes. Crowley. I never thought I'd be happy to see the king of hell but damn I was.

I was taken to a room with a throne like chair. I had to laugh. I must have broken there's no way this is real. I was let go and unchained, I stood there with my ripped up clothes, blood all over me. "What if I could send you back?" Crowley said. "What do you mean?" "I can send you back to your sister but there would be a price. Are you interested?" "What's the price?" "You would be a demon. You would work for me at times." "What would I have to do?" "You wouldn't care once you became a demon" "Okay."

After making me into a demon Crowley took me to some bars to get me used to my new state. I felt like I should be fighting harder to get back to my sister but I didn't care too much about anything like that right now. I guess Crowley was right. Time to let my hair down and have some fun! We drank and cheered and I decided we should do some karaoke. Crowley thought that was a terrible idea but I didn't give him much say. I had a great time and I know he did too.

"I think it's been long enough now" Crowley said when we sat down after multiple songs. "Long enough for what?" "Giving your demon mode a test drive. We need to get you back now" "Back where?" "To your sister, moose, squirrel and that angel" "Do we have to?" I said. "I can do puppy dog eyes if it will work?" Crowley just laughed at me. "Let's go!" We left the club with me sulking behind.

Crowley decided we should drive to the motel we had two hours to go. Yay. "So what are these jobs I'm gonna do?" "You'll find out soon enough" "Seriously? You aren't gonna tell me?" "No I'm not. So shut up and enjoy the ride before the questions start." "They are going to love you aren't they?" "Well maybe I can use you to gain a few favours" He said with a smirk. Great I get to be a bargaining chip. Lucky me.

We pulled up at the motel and I got out of the car. I went and knocked on the door to Sam and Dean's room I bet Steph was in here aswell and I could get it over in one go. Sam opened the door and looked shocked, then grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "You're back!" I pushed away and stared at him. "Not much of a hugger thanks" I pushed by him and walked into the room, while he stood at door looking gobsmacked. "Where's my sister?" Dean and Castiel turned around to look at me and I heard Crowley walk in behind me. "Hello boys. I have a present for you" He said gesturing at me. I gave my most sarcastic smile and a little wave.