The Search Samara's P.O.V

We were walking down the hallway in silence, I was trying not to feel awkward, Castiel was avoiding looking at me. Great. We had a lot of rooms to check for Dean and Steph so I pushed the accidental flashing to the back of my mind. We had a job to do and I was going to make sure it was done.

"Are you okay? I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" Castiel said to me. "I just want to find my sister and Dean. I'm worried about what could have happened to them" "Well I know Deans alive if that helps?" I just looked at him trying to figure out if he was trying to be funny or just plain stupid. I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I heard shuffling footsteps and heavy breathing coming from round the corner. I poked Castiel and pointed, he just stared at me like I was crazy. "Can you tell who it is?" I whispered. He shook his head. I pulled out my knife and Castiel made his angel blade appear again, seriously how? We were ready.

I pressed my back to the wall and looked round the corner. It was Steph and Dean! Before I could say anything I saw a pipe flying towards my face. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it didn't come. I opened my eyes to see Castiel holding the pipe, I was extremely relieved. I looked away from him and saw the state of Dean, he looked to be in a very bad way.

I went over to him and looked at Castiel "Can you heal him?" Just as he walked over to us a vampire appeared, I swear I saw him in the club earlier. Behind him were six or seven others. Damn it was three of us with Dean down. I know we can fight but I would rather a more even match. I sighed loudly and took out my knife, Castiel made his angel blade appear and Steph had a pipe. No time like the present I guess.

We stood around Dean making sure to cover him as the vampires flew at us, Castiel took one down instantly, Steph was smacking one with a pipe and I slashed out at anything that came near me. I heard a gasp from my right, Steph was hit, she went into a rage and started beating the vampire senseless with her pipe. Good luck to him. I noticed the guy from the club wasn't getting too close, I didn't know if it was worth leaving Dean less protected to go after him or wait to see if he came to us. Whilst I was distracted thinking I felt a sharp pain across my arm, I'd been cut. I slashed the female vampire back, I was about to go for the neck when it toppled from her shoulders and there was a bloody Castiel behind her. I have to admit he looked like an avenging angel and I loved it.