The party starts

I walked into the room arm in arm with Dean, we both tried to have natural looking smiles and ignore the rage. He is such an idiot and thinks he knows best, we shall see. As soon as we got to the back of the room we tore our arms away. "Make sure you keep watch" I snarled at him. "I'm not a newbie I can do this on my own!" He responded.

I went to get a drink, scanning the room as I walked. I went back to the spot and Dean had gone, typical! I look around for him and spot him at the bar chatting up a curvy blonde. So much for being a couple right? Well two can play that game. I walk over to a guy at the other end of the bar and start talking to him. Dean glares at me and it feels like we are in a competition. I need to win. The guy introduces himself as Dego, I think to myself that's a bit of a weird name. "Where are you from Dego?" I ask. He responds "I travel a lot how about you? Also what is your name?" "Sarah" "Sarah who?" I wink at him and say "buy me a drink and I might tell you"

I spend time with Dego flirting, whilst still scanning the room, Dean is getting very friendly with the blonde. I excuse myself to go and ask Dean if I can speak to him. We go over to the corner and I ask "have you seen anything or have you had your eyes glued to your new 'friend'" "Her name is Alexandria actually. No I haven't noticed anything" "Aren't you suspicious with the lack of activity?" "Not really, now if you don't mind I'm gonna go back to Alex. You should go back to Dego" he says almost sneering.

I walk back over to Dego and decide to have a little fun, I order some shots for us and stop worrying as much, after a while I start to feel a bit funny so say I'm going out for some air. I walk out of party and lean against the wall. I see Dean and 'Alex' going into alley. I can't believe he's being so stupid! I start to walk over to confront him when I feel a hand over my mouth and arm round my waist. Now who's stupid? I think while trying to kick out. I still feel weird so it's not much use. I feel my bag being torn away before darkness encloses me.