Check in.

We pulled up at the motel Crowley showed us and I spotted Baby. "Really? Is there not another place?" I sighed. We got out of the car and walked up to sign in. "I'm going to the boys. Room 3. Come there after" Crowley demanded. I looked at Samara and rolled my eyes, Castiel left with him.

We knocked on the door to room 3 and Sam answered. "We got the room next door" Samara said dangling the room key and laughing. "What's the plan?" "We are going to the party tonight remember? To see if we can find any leads" I responded. "Who gets to be our dates then?" She said with a smirk. "I will see what I can dig up on them or the area" Sam said. "I have my own contacts I don't need to go to some party" Crowley said almost sneering.

A few hours later we were ready we went shopping for outfits for myself, Samara, Dean and Castiel. The boys had classic tuxedos on and I had to admit they scrubbed up well, not that I'd ever admit that. Samara was wearing a burgundy dress that showed off her slim, thick frame, she had her curly hair up in an eleborate do, she wore diamonds in her ears, and had shoes that matched her dress perfectly. Her makeup was flawless. I was wearing an emerald green dress, my hair was in a bun with a few untameable curls hanging around my face, I had dark lipstick and mascara on, green converse and high socks on. Just because we had to dress up doesn't mean I can't be me.

"Are we ready?" I called out. "Yeah I'm ready" Samara shouted. "Just doing weapons check!" Dean called from bedroom. Castiel just stood watching us, mostly Samara. I grabbed my backpack full of gear and headed out of the door. We had to go meet Sam before the party to check for any info he might have.

I knocked on Sam's door before walking in. "Anything?" "I've been checking some leads and found out there's more than 10 missing people currently. It seems like they are upping the game" "Oh damn! Tonight's their last night. Can't take back what they've done but we can stop it escalating" Samara, Castiel and Dean walked in. "Let's get this over with" Dean said unenthusiastically. Neither of us were particularly pleased to be each other's 'date'.

We decided to go in separate cars to make it look more believable which meant I got stuck with Dean driving me. The joys.