Goodbye darkness.. I hope.

I woke up groggily for the second time. I'm really hating being unconscious, not that I liked it in the first place. I listen before opening my eyes, I can hear breathing but I can't hear any movement. At least there's breathing. I decide to risk opening my eyes, everything is blurred. I blink until it's clear and try to sit up. My head is killing so it's a struggle. Now I can faintly hear the sound of heels. I needed to get us out of here now.

I look over to Dean and he's unconscious with a small puddle of blood by him. I crawl over to him and see he's been bitten, I assume by 'Alex' I shake him to wake him, his eyes flutter. "Dean! Dean! We need to go they are coming back" No response. I look around for the knife and can't see it anywhere. The heels are getting closer by the sound of it. I try to pull ropes off his feet, it's taking too long. I quickly crawl to a pipe I see across room. I go next to door and wait. The heels turn away from the door. I breathe a sigh of relief and go back to Dean.

I untie the ropes and shake him again. He stirs "Steph?" He says weakly. "Yes it's me. We need to get out of here can you stand? What happened?" "I need a minute. That crazy son of a bitch bit me!" I check his wound to see how bad it is. Quite bad. I rip off a piece of his shirt and hold it to the wound. We sit there waiting for a few minutes, I'm giving him as much time as possible to recover. I am anxiously listening for any foot steps or sounds.

After 10 minutes I told Dean "We need to go, I can support you if you can stand and we can get out of here. Then we can get Samara and Castiel and take them out." I helped him to his feet which was a struggle and we slowly made out way to the door. When we got to the door I listened as hard as I could, I don't care if I fight with Dean I'm not going to put him in danger if I can avoid it. I couldn't hear much so I tried to open the door. It was too heavy while holding Dean up so he leant against the wall while I grabbed with both hands and pulled. I got it open and grabbed Dean again. We went into the corridor and started walking down the first hall we saw. Hopefully to the exit I prayed. I was worried about how pale Dean had gotten but I didn't want to mention it.