The ride. Samara's P.O.V

I was driving Roxy with Castiel in the passengers seat. I turned to him and said "how long have you been hunting?" "I just save Dean when I need to" I watched baby in front of us, smiling at the thought of the the two idiots having to put up with each other. "Do you think they will make it there alive?" I asked laughing slightly. "Are they in trouble?" Castiel looked worried and I laughed harder. "I mean with the arguing not actual danger!"

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes then Castiel murmured "She made me think of the pizza man" I gave him a confused glance and wondered what he was on about. I decided I was going to have to ask Sam about it later. My phone rang loudly, it was Steph. I answered and put it on speaker.

"Tell this idiot to pull over I wanna get out!" She shouted. "She is being stupid and you should sort her out Cas! She said Roxy is better than Baby" Dean said. "You leave Roxy out of this!" Steph yelled. I hear the sound of hand hitting leather, she must have just slapped his coat. "Pack it in you are supposed to be a couple!!! On a side note, who is the pizza man?" I ask and Dean starts laughing as Castiel turns bright red, "what's so funny?" "Well the pizza man is something Castiel learnt when watching, shall we say, adult movies. Why do you ask?" My eyes go wide and I feel my cheeks heating "no reason see you soon" I hang up the phone and avoid looking at Castiel.

After another 10 minutes, this time of awkward silence we arrive. Castiel gets out of the car and opens my door holding his hand out. I take it and try not to look at him. "We need to act like a couple so let's pretend that didn't happen" I say to Castiel. He looks relieved and we walk over to Dean and Steph together.

"Okay this is the plan. You two watch the left half and we will watch the right. If you see anything suspicious tell us and we will do the same" Everyone agreed and we went our separate ways. For now at least.