Roxy Vs Baby

Dean walked over and sat at the table, he'd managed to get the pie off, mostly. Sam asked "why are you in town anyway?" "We read about an article that lead us to believe there's a nest here" Samara responded. "We are after the vampires also" said Castiel. "Wanna team up Sam?" Samara looked at him with a grin. "Hell yeah!" He replied with a grin at Crowley. "No thanks!" I said "I'm not going around with that idiot!" Dean nodded in agreement. First time for everything I guess. "Too late it's happening!" "You are acting like a child squirrel" Crowley smirked at Dean. I burst out laughing, I just couldn't help myself.

"Let's head to motel and make a plan" Samara said. We paid, leaving an extra big tip for the scene Dean and I made, and walked outside. I saw Deans car and had to fight the urge to scratch it to see what he would do. I walked over to Roxy, our car, a red Cadillac. We had saved for her for a while. I noticed Dean eyeing her up with appreciation. "Do you like her?" "She's not as good as baby but she's alright I guess" "Baby? She can eat Roxy's dust any day!" Dean stormed over to Castiel and Crowley "Can't one of you make her disappear or something?!" Crowley burst out laughing "you can't handle the female version of you?" Dean looks horrified and looks to Castiel "you don't see that right?!" "Well you both seem to like yelling at each other and pie" "Cas you are meant to be on my side!"

I watched the scene unfold with amusement, until I heard myself referred to as the female Dean! I stormed over as fast as I could and punched Crowley without thinking. Castiel looked at me like I'd committed the ultimate crime, Crowleys eyes flashed red and I stepped back into Dean. I turned to him and pushed him out of the way, swiftly walked to samara and grabbed her arm. "We are going!"

We get to the car and Crowley follows, I turn to him and say "back off you red eyed freak" Dean snorts in the background and Sam slaps his arm telling him "shut up" "I like your guts, better to see them on the floor though" he smirks with a flash of his red eyes. I tell Samara "Get in the car now!" She jumps in the back and I dive into drivers seat and start car. I ask samara "What was all that about?" Then I hear her gasp and turn back, neatly crashing car because I jump out of my skin. Crowley and Castiel are in the back. I stop the car and turn to see what's happening and Crowleys gone "Looking for me?" He's next to me. I reach for gun and he stops me and says "Sorry I just wanted to see how far I could push you. Let's go to motel and talk" Not feeling like there's much choice I agree.