Two

Chapter 2

Arianna's POV~

That next morning, I forgot that I brought that boy home last night.

So it surprised me when I walked out into the living room and found him. Shocked as I was, I screamed when I saw him just sitting there on the same spot I left him.

His eyes widened and he stood up quickly and nervously watched me panic.

His blue eyes made contact with mine.

"Hey, uh..." he nervously spoke.

I stepped back, trying to calm myself and regain my breath.

He was so drunk last night, but now that he looked wide awake, he looked a lot different. His eyes were baby blue, and his face was fresh. He looked so handsome.

"Do I know you?" he asked me quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"My apartment." I said.

He seemed to think for a minute.

"And why am I here?" he asked.

"Well... umm, you sort of followed me last night. You were drunk." I said.

He looked so confused. I was too.

"I'm Niall." he finally spoke.

"I'm Arianna." I gave him a small smile.

I sat there and watched him. He was playing with his fingers.

"Uh, so...Aren't you gonna go home now?" I asked him. I wasn't trying to be rude, but it didn't seem like he was leaving anytime soon.

"Where's home?"

I looked at him confused. Where's home? Aren't you suppose to know that yourself? How would I know?

"Don't you remember where you live?"

He stared at the ground. He was trying really hard to think where he came from.

"I really don't know." he sighed.

The way he spoke, so quietly and sadly made me feel so much sympathy towards him.

"Wait a minute," I said, before turning around to walk back into my bedroom.

I found my phone that laid on my dresser, then walked back out into the living room and gave it to him.

He held it in his hand and turned it on.

The screen pulled up the dial screen, showing numbers. His thumb wandered around the screen, not exactly touching anything.

I stood by him, watching his thumb that almost touched a number but it seemed as if he was unsure. He breathed heavily.

"I don't know the number."

"I don't get it." I said.

He raised his head to look at me and looked at me confused.

"You don't know where you live... and you don't know anyone's phone number? Your parents number? A friend? Somebody?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I don't know. My mind is completely blank right now."

He handed me back my phone. He gazed at the floor. After a minute he stood up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm causing you trouble. I should probably leave." he bowed his head a little and gave me an apologetic smile.