Eight

Chapter 8

Arianna's POV~

"Do you like it?" Hailey asked Niall. He sat up from the sofa with widened eyes, and a smile spread on his face.

"I LOVE IT!" He took the SnapBack from Hailey's hands.

On the front it said, "Irish Cutie"

I giggled when I read it. Hailey looked at me, "What? The hat says the truth."

"No, it's not that. I like the hat. It's really cute." I told her.

Niall pushed the hat onto his head. He turned his head to look at me and winked. My eyes grew big and I turned away, blushing. It left a warm, fuzzy feeling flow into my body.

"Well, I just came for a little visit. I have to go now, so I'll see you guys later?" Hailey got up from her seat.

"Thanks a lot, Hailey." Niall stood up and gave a her a quick, small hug.

"It's no problem, Niall." She came up to me with a smile and gave me a hug also.

"I'll see you in class on Monday, alright?" asked Hailey.

She rushed out the door after she gave me a wink. I shut the door, turning the lock on the doorknob.

I turned around, finding Niall grinning at me, with the SnapBack on his head. He looked so adorable, and hot in it at the same time.

"Do you like it?" He asked, smiling at me.

I nodded, "It suits you."

"Thanks." He chuckled. His eyebrows raised after a few seconds.

"Wait, are you saying I'm cute?" He blushed.

"I guess." I quickly rushed into the kitchen, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

So much for that.

I pulled open the fridge and took out a juice box. As I looked up, Niall was leaning on his shoulder on the wall with his arms folded, as he grinned at me, while biting his bottom lip.

"You think I'm cute," He licked his lips. Don't do that!

I stabbed the straw into the juice box and sucked nervously.

"I, I meant the hat looked cute, uhm," I blushed and sucked on the straw.

Niall walked closer to me. He grabbed the juice box out of my hands, making the straw fall out of my mouth and spilling a bit of juice on my shirt.

"NIALL!!" I gasped.

He didn't hesitate to grab me by my waist and pull me up onto his shoulder. I tried to pull out but he kept his arms holding onto me.

"Admit it, Arianna! I'm cute!" He let me go, falling on my back on the sofa. His big hands extended onto my stomach, tickling me.

I laughed so hard, "Noooo Niall! Hahahah stop!"

He kept tickling at my tummy, leaving me giggling like a hyena.

"Just say it, then I'll stop!"

I grabbed hold on top of his hands, trying to push them away, but his hands kept playing on my stomach.

My hair got into my face, and I tried to push them away but Niall's hands were making me laugh hysterically.

"Okay! Okay, fine! You're cute!" I spoke silently.

"What?" He places his hand on his ear, cupping it.