Thirteen

Chapter 13

Arianna's POV~

"Niall!" The man's eyes water as he pulled Niall into a tight hug.

I stood back, I was so confused as to what was happening.

Who was this man and who was he to Niall?

I didn't know what to do, but just stand there and watch as the moment unravel before me.

It was pretty cute, seeing Niall's face brighten like never before.

His face had turned red, and he had also started to cry.

"Where have you been all this time? Mom and Dad have been searching for you and everything, even I started to go insane knowing you weren't safe, being the person you are in this big world." The man sniffled.

He was trying hard not to shed a tear.

"Greg, I'm sure I'm old enough to take care of myself. And plus, I have Arianna who takes care of me. Really, I'm fine. I'm just glad that-" Niall got interrupted before he could finish.

"Arianna?" Greg looked at me in confusion.

He glared at me like I was rotten meat that needed to be thrown out.

"So all this time you were out running with girls? Damn, Niall! I knew you would've done this. Do you know how sick Amy has been? She's been crying for nights and not eating well because of how worried she was for you. And then you're the one-" Greg snapped, pushing Niall away and taking his hand into a fist.

"A..Amy?" Niall almost choked out the name.

His face was taken aback and I was pretty sure he had remembered something.

I myself, was heartbroken.

Niall's expression had broke, and it made me feel unwanted.

Amy was his girlfriend before me.

She was the one he always remembered.

"What? What's going on? I don't understand this right now." Greg stepped forward and watched Niall, who was thinking deeply.

"Um, I don't want to interrupt, but Niall doesn't remember anything." I finally spoke.

Greg stares at me in disbelief.

My words had struck him with confusion, and I didn't want to say any more at the moment.

Greg was a big guy, and this scared me.

"What do you mean Niall doesn't remember anything?" Greg asked, raising his eyebrows.

Niall starts to cry again, this time they were tears of sadness.

His hand was covering his face, not wanting to be seen.

He shook his head as he cried, breaking me little by little.

I wanted to comfort him, but the situation didn't make me eligible.

Greg took a big swallow and looked at Niall, and then me.

He was obviously trying to figure out what was happening.

Niall, his own brother was crying, and he didn't know why.

"Niall, what the heck is going on? Why don't you remember? Somebody explain to me what's wrong with you!" Greg shook Niall by his shoulders.

Niall didn't reply, he was crying too hard, not able to even open his mouth to speak.