Thirty-One

Chapter 31

Arianna's POV~

It's 6 am by the time I make it to my front door.

I had to take a train, which made it longer getting back than getting there since we drove there with a car.

I fell asleep in the train, and gladly nothing bad happened. There was barely five people on it anyway.

I remember that I had a key in my pocket, so I decided to find it, since Niall was probably still sleeping.

I was right.

I walked in, and he's on the sofa, like always, laying on his back, his legs crossed while his arms were falling off the edge.

His hair was all messy, all ruffled up, which only made him more adorable.

There were plates on the table, and two drinks.

Hailey must've came and kept him busy last night.

I don't know how to feel about her right now. She was helpful, but at the same time I was a little bit mad. I'll talk to her later after I get settled.

I'm really tired, and I wanted to go to bed, but I have class in a few hours.

I hope my boss wasn't mad at me for missing work yesterday, or at Zayn either.

He never missed work, but I always did. How do I still have my job anyway? It amazes me.

So I go in and take a shower, and while I'm in there I think about everything.

About how I left Zayn.

He was so understanding, and he didn't even seem that mad, but he was hurt.

I've hurt him again.

I loved him, alot.

And if Niall never came into my life, I would be with Zayn for the rest of my life, because I trust him with everything I've got.

He was like this piece that was always there in my entire life and now that piece had to be let go of.

It's going to be new, him not being there for everything, but then there's also Niall.

He was now that piece, and I hope I was that piece in his life too.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Niall's POV~

I hear noises. They we're faint, but I could hear them.

I open my eyes, and realize I was halfway off the sofa, and quickly get up.

Yawning, I stretch my arms and sit up, looking around the living room while I try to gather myself.

What time was it? It must be morning still, I couldn't have slept till the afternoon.

Wait- it's morning.

The sun was shining through the window, and yeah it was morning.

I slept through the whole night.

I wanted to stay up and wait until Arianna came in but I must've fallen asleep doing it.

Was Arianna home yet? She couldn't have been out all night with that guy... or was she?

I hear footsteps, and then I hear a hair dryer.

My insides are tingling, and I get up and rush towards her bedroom. Arianna was home.

I knock on her door, and the footsteps I hear from earlier come towards the door I'm standing in front of.

"Hi, Niall." Arianna says after opening the door, and we're smiling at each other.