Fifteen

Chapter 15

Niall's POV~

Amy pulled herself back from her tight hold and I saw her eyes fill with water.

"Niall...I can't believe you're standing right in front of me, I just cant. It's been so long." She cried.

I stared at her, smiling as I held her, but not too close.

"Amy," Greg called her.

Amy backed off a little from me and looked at Greg in confusion.

"What? Aren't you glad that Niall's back? He's back, Greg! Can you believe this?" She cried out.

She wasn't taking this easily. I knew what it must've been like.

Waiting for that person you loved so much and after a while they never come back.

When you've missed them so much you just start to go crazy.

And when finally you meet that certain person again, you're overwhelmed with joy and no other care in the world.

I was wishing to feel that way right now.

"Amy, I need to talk to you." Greg called out, walking into the house and turning around, waiting for Amy to follow behind him.

"But," Amy started to say.

"Please, it's about Niall." Greg stopped her.

"Alright." Amy said.

She glanced at me once more and pulled me into another hug, before turning around to run into the house.

She stopped in the midst of her steps and looked back at me before she went in, making sure I wasn't going to disappear again.

I gave her a quick half smile as she looked at me, and I watched as she turned and disappeared.

.-.-.-.-.-.

I sat on the porch just in front of the house. Watching the scenery before me, taking in every breath I could of the familiar view.

The trees that stood before me brought me warmth.

I don't know what it was about those trees, but I liked them. Maybe I was there when they were planted?

I can't remember.

I jumped on my seat when I heard steps behind me, stopping my thoughts.

Greg stood by me with a blank expression on his face.

I stood up, pulling myself up and turning to look at him.

"I told her." He sighed.

"You told her?" I nearly gasped.

"Yeah. I don't think she took it very well, either. Can you please go and comfort her? You're the only one who can help her at a time like this." He said, his eyes full of worry.

I remained standing. I wasn't sure what he was thinking, I didn't know this person.

How am I suppose to comfort her? Or even talk to her?

"Please?" Greg cried.

I hesitated, and finally nodded. Biting my bottom lip, I finally made myself walk into the house.

"She's in the room just down the hallway." Greg called after me.

I walked inside, taking in the beautiful details of the house. It was really captivating, everything was either made of stone or anything expensive.