Eleven

Chapter 11

Arianna's POV~

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Hailey nearly screamed, her paper falling out of her hand.

I told her about Niall and I. Pretty ironic how it actually did happen as she predicted.

"Shhhh!" I tried to keep her calm, the professor was already giving us looks. I did not want to make him mad again.

"How did it happen? Details, Arie, details!" She squealed.

"I don't know, it just happened, I guess." I tried hard not to blush about it.

"Oh my gosh! I knew Niall was looking at you in that way. I can't believe this. You guys are so adorable together! Eeeek!"

I laughed at how she reacted to this. She always overreacted about everything but it was one of the things I loved about her.

She made things more interesting than they actually were.

"So have you guys... Yanno, since y'all live in the same apartment... Did ya, like.. Do things...yet?" She nervously asked. A wide smile spread on her face.

Oh, god. I couldn't forget how she was also very immature. She could just say it but the words were too scared to come out of her lips.

"You are so perverted, Hailey! Oh for gods sake!" I elbowed her gently.

"So I'm taking it as you guys haven't."

"No!" I rolled my eyes.

"Then what have you guys done?"

I smile, my cheeks obviously bright red in color. I pose my lips in a kissing matter.

"YOU'VE MADE OUT?!" She jumped on her seat.

"SHHHH!" A guy turned around and gestured his index finger on his lips. He had the look of annoyance.

"Psh, grumpy old man." Hailey stuck her tongue out at him.

"So you guys tasted tongues?" Hailey asked again, this time much quieter.

"No. We kissed, that's it. Nothing farther than that." I picked up my pen and started to write notes.

"Wait..does Zayn know about this?" Hailey's voice turned serious.

I don't answer.

My head was flooding with thoughts about what Zayn would do if he found out.

It was a scary thought, considering Zayn had a bad anger problem.

"Does he even know that Niall's been living in your apartment?"

I shook my head and kept staring down at my paper. I could hear her mouth gasp.

"Arie...you're in for some trouble." She whispered.

I pull my eyes away from the paper and looked at Hailey.

"You better not tell him. You know how he's got some anger management, Hailey. I was going to tell him but now I'm afraid to." It was the truth.

I was afraid of Zayn sometimes.

She raises her eyebrows, like she was telling me this was wrong.

It was wrong but Zayn isn't my boyfriend or anything, why should I have to tell him everything that went on in my life?

Sure, he was my best friend and he's been there forever but still, something that dealt with my love life doesn't concern him.

Unless he had something in his heart for me, but I doubted that.