Twenty-Six

Chapter 26

Arianna's POV~

Zayn looked so excited, you could see it in his eyes.

I could always tell when he was happy or sad, and right now I'm sure he couldn't be any happier, and that's what made me worry.

He liked me so much more than I imagined.

His feelings we're deeper for me than I had thought.

The thing was, I'm never going to be able to give back the same amount of feelings he felt for me.

My feelings we're already taken by someone else. I know I was leading him on, but was I really? I had feelings for him too.

My heart just couldn't tell him no.

"Should we eat first?" Zayn asked me, as he pulled his car out of the lot.

I nodded in response, "Yeah, I'm starving!"

"Me too, and I know exactly where to take you." he winked.

"Hmm... and where is that?" I grinned, and he just shrugged, keeping quiet to himself and not telling me where we were going.

This was a date, so I knew already that he was probably taking me to a better restaurant than the usual ones we go to after work almost every night.

But where?

With Zayn, the things he did were so unexpected...

Like how he felt for me. Who knew he thought of me this way?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

We arrived in front of a cute little restaurant in the middle of the city.

I heard that it was a really, really romantic place for couples to go to.

Wait... did Zayn already see us as a couple?

Nah, I'm jumping to conclusions again.

But the way he's been staring at me lately made me kind think maybe I wasn't. Maybe he already saw us like that.

I don't know if I was ready for it either. Was I?

"Hey, are you okay?" Zayn pulled me back to reality.

I guess I was just standing there in the middle of the parking lot, while Zayn was already way ahead of me.

He stood firm on his feet, his head turned looking at me with a concerned expression on his face, both his hands tucked into his front pockets.

Now that I looked at him as someone I had feelings for, and not just a close friend, he really was hot.

Like bad boy hot.

I couldn't tell you how hot he looked just standing there looking at me with his big dark eyes. He was beautifully sculpted by his creator.

Wow, that was an incredibly weird moment now that I thought about it.

Was I really checking him out just now?

"Arie?" He asked again, his voice a little louder this time.

"Oh, um, yeah- sorry I got a little sidetracked." I giggled to myself silently so he wouldn't hear it.

"You were eyeing me just now, weren't you?" He smirked.