Nine

Chapter 9

Arianna's POV~

"Of course Niall! I would do anything to be your girlfriend!" I leap into his arms as he held me tightly.

"I'm glad." He wraps his arms around me and holds me closer.

I squeeze him tightly, finally knowing that he was mine.

A sensation of happiness flowed into my chest, making me feel the happiest I've ever felt in such a long time.

Niall, was now my boyfriend, and he loved me. He cared for me, like I cared for him.

"You make me feel so good, Arianna." He whispers into my ear.

His hands comb through my wavy hair and I gasp as they made their way down to wrap around my waist.

We pull back from the hug but still remained close with our bodies touching as he held me by my waist.

"May I?" He gestures his lips at me as I look into his blue eyes.

"Well, I am your girlfriend now, so.." As soon as those words escaped my lips, I didn't hesitate to pull his neck closer to me as I lean in and left a quick smooch on his lips.

I pull back, my cheeks tinting red. I can't believe I just did that.

Never in my life would I ever make the move first, but I really just wanted to feel his lips against mine. It made me feel connected to him even better than when we hugged.

"Wow," He chuckled. His eyes widen.

I smile, trying to flush away my cheeky shyness. He had gasped at me since I had kissed him first.

"You're so cute." He smirks.

I let out a small giggle, embarrassed at what I had just done. My phone vibrates in my pocket and makes me jump a little. Niall looks at me with a concerned expression.

"Excuse me," I turn away and Niall's arms leave their touch on my body.

I walk a little by the kitchen, where I could still see Niall as he sat down on the sofa and waited for me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Arianna?" A deep voice boomed in the phone.

Shit.

My mouth gasps at the realization. I totally had forgotten tonight was the night Zayn was taking me to the concert.

"Can I pick you up at 7?" He asks.

My eyes wander to Niall. He looks at me with worried eyes. His eyebrows raise at me, asking if I was alright, I nod and give a little smile.

"Umm, yeah..sure." I said silently.

"Alright, I'll see ya." Zayn says before hanging up.

I quickly pressed the button on top of my phone to lock the system and the screen fades to black. I slipped it back into my pocket and wandered my eyes back to the boy on the sofa.

"Everything okay?" He pulls himself up from the sofa and walks towards me.

"Yeah, I just have to go somewhere tonight."

"Oh." A frown makes its way on his beautiful face.

I didn't want to leave him by himself. More than anything I wanted to spend more time with him, now that we were actually together.

But I had promised Zayn I would go with him, and I couldn't just leave him behind. It would just leave me feeling guilty knowing I had stood him up.