ρяσℓσgυє

People have mistaken M/n as a girl, because of how he looks. His long dark hair with faded bluish green on the end, his feminine body and face. It's no wonder he has been painstakingly mistaken as a girl.

Wondering who M/n is? He is the one who was welcomed by the small village a few miles away from the City. People were very kind in the village, welcoming M/n as if they all knew him for a long time.

In exchange he protects the village from the things hiding in the woods, who lurk around in the street at night.

He had been found in the woods with his clothes tattered and soaked in blood (even the village doesn't know whose blood it was but they just thought it was from him). Katana laid right beside him - and like him the katana was also covered in blood.

He was quickly brought to the hospital fearing that he was close to dying, because his breathing was slow and shallow by how he inhaled. People had wondered why he was in such a state? Or how did he even manage to live for who knows how long he was in the woods?

They waited until the boy - or girl was well and awake. But the only problem for them is what the doctor had told them, its that he somehow got hit so hard on his head, so he reluctantly confirmed that the kid would be having some kind of short-term memory loss and probably forget his past except for some minor details.

All they could do is help him get through life, while they try to find anything about him or his family.

After he awakens from what is supposed to be his coma, the doctors wonder how he looks well enough to walk despite the injuries they saw after the surgery. The doctors did say it themselves that the kid would wake up in three months, but here he is standing up, in front of the window of the hospital room. "Hey kid.." The chief of the village spoke up, knocking on the open door politely.

"Who.. are you?" the bi-colored head croaks out, his throat very scratchy from the days - or possibly weeks of not using it. The Chief with a cup of water in hand, walk over to him and hand him the water to drink.

M/n stared at the cup before grabbing it and drank the water. The man smiled and sat in front of the boy. "I'm Luke, the chief of the village. Feeling anything weird lately?" Luke asks, making a small talk with the kid so as to not overwhelm with his sudden questions.

M/n stared at the man in front of him with his mint green eyes, which look dead if you continue to look at it. It doesn't help the fact how pale he is in Luke's eyes. To him it was as if the kid in front of him was a corpse.

After a long silence M/n slowly shakes his head causing Luke to smile, seemingly satisfied with the answer - well lack of. "Good.. do you remember how you got into the woods?" Luke straight on asked the kid, which he cursed himself at his mistake.

M/n once again shakes his head, confirming that he himself doesn't even remember how he even got here. "Where.. am I?" He asks, looking around the room with him still standing in his spot.

"We're in a hospital, kid," Luke said.

"Hos..pital?" He turned his head back towards the older man. "Do you mean an.. Infirmary?" M/n said. Luke stared in amazement at how he described the hospital as an infirmary. "Yes, an infirmary." Luke chuckled.

"I never got your name, kid, mind telling me?" M/n stared at him down for a moment with his dull eyes.

"M/n.. M/n Tokito"

//𝙰/𝚗 : Yo guys, I'm back with the edited prologue. I changed a lot of things in this part so I hope you all don't mind. But I'll be changing the story but it still has the people we know and love :D, I'm changing the majority of the story so I hope it's ok with you all.

There's so many mistakes in the book so I'm trying to correct them all. I will still follow the anime but there are some that I won't write so I'm sorry in advance. QwQ I don't have my phone with me so I can't make my lovely drawings and edits. I'M SORRY.

I know how much you all like my drawings and photos that I put up (credits to the people who drew it btw.) so we have to hold that up for now until I get back my phone QwQ. Anyway I hope you like this edit uwu. I might update chapter one with the newly (and majorly) edited one.

Ps. I won't touch the Special Chapters, I really need to continue it XD

Pps. I'm editing this in my pc that I use for school ;-; laptop is forever broken bcs its so old fawk I need a new one qwq but ik my mom won't allow me X'D//