¢нαρтєя тωєиту

Two days have passed since the training camp and it has been a literal hell for the Class 1A, because of the type of training they had to do. In the distance Class 1B started, horrified every time they saw the Class they despised so much that they did that kind of training.

Meanwhile with you. You sat on top of the mountain where you could see the camp from below. You sat on the peak with your legs crisscrossed with your eyes closed.

You felt the wind flying past you, making your hair sway gently to the direction the wind is going. The birds chirping from the sky and trees, the howling wind gently pass through the trees with their leaves swaying along with it.

"Tokito-kun.." A familiar voice called out to you. The voice gave you a sense of familiarity, trying to decipher the face of the voice. A woman with raven colored hair, with lilac tinted color at the ends appears inside your mind.

Your brows furrowed as you tried to remember the face, getting up from your meditating position in the process. "Wh..who-" Before you could even ask who the woman was you felt your surrounding shake.

"M/n.."

"M/n!" You opened your teal dulled eyes, staring at the person who disturb your meditating process. "What is it, Aizawa-sensei..?" You trailed off when you noticed his devilish and slightly panicked look, and then the dark blue sky.

You inhale for a second only to smell not the smell of fresh air but the smell of burning wood. 'How..' You look around to see a lot of blue fire.

"No time! We need to evacuate now! Everyone is back at the camp." He informed you and you followed him back to the camp, bumping into some villains along the way but both of you quickly took care of it.

You saw everyone with the pro heroes but what catches your attention is how some of them are extremely injured while the others are passed out. You glance to the side to see the familiar green haired, hunch over on the ground with tears streaming down his eyes. You could see the purple and bleeding arms of his and you can't imagine how painful it is.

You froze a little when you notice Katsuki isn't anywhere in the crowd, "Katsuki..?" Aizawa heard you uttered your friend's name and he looked at you with pity and guilt at the fact he couldn't save his student. "Wh..where?"

A familiar feeling washed over you completely, the feeling of your stomach dropping as you tried to breathe properly. 'No.. no... no! Not again' You froze a little when you thought that word 'again'.

'Again? What? Did something happen..? Why can't I remember?!' As you were deep in your mind, you didn't notice how the tears streamed down your cheeks, the way you trembled in your place that worried Aizawa and your classmates.

Aizawa could hear you mutter under your breath at how you couldn't remember as if it was a mantra. He hesitantly walks over to your trembling form, wrapping an arm around you to stop you from trembling too much in which it worked and now you just stay there, sobbing while muttering under your breath.

"It's ok kid..." He reassured you, but he wasn't exactly sure if he was really assuring you or himself. "We'll get him back." He promised.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Timeskip

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

You sat on Katsuki's bed looking out of the window and up to the sky, ignoring Mitsuki who was leaning by the door looking at you in worry. "Oh m/n.." She muttered under her breath.

You laid down on his bed trying to remember things from your past. Your brows furrowed a little when you vaguely remember voices of people calling out to you. You feel a pain erupt from the back of your head trying so hard to remember.

Mitsuki was about to leave when she heard a whimper, making her look around to see where she heard it only to realize it was only her and M/n in the house. She looks back again into Katsuki's room to see you cradling your head as if it is in pain.

Mitsuki hurriedly walked in and sat beside you, trying to hold your hand to stop you from hurting yourself. "M/n! Calm down, it's me!" Mitsuki panicked.

She could clearly see the tears streaming down on his face much like the time she saw you when your homeroom teacher escorted you back, tears streaming down on your face.

She can hear you mumble unfamiliar names which worries her more, but one sticks out the most when you utter a name that sounds so natural when you speak it. "Yui-nii.."

Silence filled the room which concerned Mitsuki and she looked at you only to see that you passed out. "Oh m/n.."

//Sorry if its short :P I'm slightly losing motivation rn lmao buuuuuuuuuut I FINALLY HAVE NO CLASS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Oh and guys :D I accept fan art :) feel free to send it to me in my discord HelluvaGod#6791 but don't forget to tell me your wattpad username so I can tag you and credit your art :D//