¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи

You all are in the classroom, listening to Aizawa that there will be a Summer Training Camp next week. But only those who passed the test will be joining in, "To those who didn't pass, you would still come to the summer camp but you all will have a remedial class after." He said, looking at the student who didn't pass the written and practical exam.

He sighed, shaking his head, "problem children, I swear." He muttered under his breath. "Go do whatever before homeroom ends." He said, going into his sleeping back and laid down on the floor.

You look at everyone who begins to talk among themselve, "How did you do in the written exam Momo-san??" You heard Mina ask. Momo sighs looking down on her table. "I got second place.." She said, letting out a sigh.

"Eh? You're like the smartest person here in class!" Kaminari said, walking over to them. "Who got first place then?" Uraraka asks when she overheard what momo said.

Momo turned to look at you and the others who were listening in to look at where she was looking. "EH?! TOKITO-SAN?!" They all exclaimed.

You look at them in confusion on why they suddenly screamed your name, "OI SHUT UP!!" You heard Katsuki say, who was disturb from his nap now glaring at Mina and the others.

"How did Tokito-san get first place?!" Mina asked, still surprised at the fact you were smart for someone who tends to forget everything. "Did you cheat Tokito-san? You know that's unmanly!" Kirishima said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"He did not cheat Kirishima." A voice suddenly spoke up from behind the said male that startled the redhead. You look behind Kirishima to see Mr. Aizawa is still inside his sleeping bag.

"But sensei-"

"He worked hard to get into that place, Kirishima and that's admirable." Aizawa said and Kirishima nodded, agreeing to what he said. Suddenly a laugh was heard and you all looked to see where it was coming from.

"Don't make me laugh, him studying? Hah! That dumbass couldn't even answer basic algebra when I gave it to him!" You looked over to Katsuki, who was now sitting on his desk.

"Studying.." You said.

"Eto... I didn't study.." You admitted to Mr. Aizawa. They all sweat drop at your statement and you just look at them, your expression not changing at the least.

It was the end of the class and you were all still inside making plans for the weekends. "Hey! We should ask Aizawa-sensei if he could let us borrow the school pool!" Mina suggested to the girls, which some of the boys overheard, including you.