¢нαρтєя тωєиту-ѕιχ

Days passed and not much has been happening other than our lovely Class 1A training. Meanwhile you are in the common room, writing down on your precious notebook as Ginko tells you all about what she knows of your past occupation when she was given to you.

"..but master! Caw!" You look up from your crow with blank eyes, waiting for her to continue. "Caw! Someone can help you know more about your time in your original era master, Caw!" Ginko said, while you look at her in interest.

"Who?" You said, writing down things in your notebook. You nod your head as you write it down in your notebook before you can even forget.

"Ne, Tokito-san!" You heard a familiar voice called out to you. You look back which annoys Ginko now that your attention isn't on hers, you ignore her tantrums as you wait for the person to continue, "Would you like to come and play games with us? Bakubro is going to be there!" Kirishima said, giving you a bright smile.

You squint your eyes as an imaginary light shines on your face (wtf am I writing.. Oh well I need to make it longer anyway), "Bright.." You mumble. You nod at his offering and get up with him to Kaminari's room, where the game session is going to be. Leaving an angry kasugai crow alone in the common room.

You arrive with Kirishima in Kaminari's room and you see that the other's are already there with snacks surrounding them. You sit between Kaminari and Sero as they adjust the settings on the game the group decided to play (which is barbie- I'm kidding) which is Mario Kart. You decided to sit this out since you have no idea how this game works, and even if they explain it to you, you'll probably forget it anyway.

You opened a chip and decided to feed everyone while they play, you don't even notice the blush everyone has when you go around feeding them as they start the game.

You heard a tap from the window to see Ginko there tapping on the glass, clearly annoyed. The others didn't seem to notice as you got up to open the window for the poor bird. You notice a paper tied to her claws in which you gently untied to get it. You opened it and noticed it was for you, without asking any question you quickly opened the letter and began to read it.

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔗𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔱𝔬-𝔰𝔞𝔫

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ'ᴍ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ɪғ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴅʀᴇss.

Hosu, #XXX XXXXXXXX Street.

ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ.

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔶, 𝔄𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔞

'Agatsuma..?' A highly familiar name that manage to give you a sense of nostalgia as you read the letter again thoroughly. "I think you should go master! caw!" Ginko cawed, ruffling her feathers, hoping you'd agree with her.

"..Ok" You said, tucking the paper to your pocket before going back to where you were seated and continuing to watch the guys play. Ginko happily flew on top of your head and stayed seated there for the rest of the hangouts, silently complaining though with how much noise they are making. Although she didn't bother making a move to scold them, seeing as you seem to enjoy their presence despite the loud yells and scream.

You all didn't sleep until it was 5 in the morning. You observe the fact that Sero and Kaminari are in a compromising position, Mina sleeping on Kaminari's bed face down on his pillows, while Katsuki and Kirishima sleep on the beanbag Kaminari has in his room. You didn't bother to sleep as you are going to take this chance to sneak out to go to the address, Ginko wants you to go.

You grabbed your katana from your room and put on your uniform (Demon Slayer Uniform) before going out, unbeknownst to you that someone saw you walking out of the building while on their daily jog.

You go on your journey towards the address with Ginko perched on your shoulder, not minding the stares that were given to you at the fact you have a sword and bird with you. Ginko could only imagine what they were thinking as she glared at the people who stare at you with a judgmental look.

Getting out of the train, you followed Ginko to the direction of the place since she doesn't trust you to remember the address that was given to you. You manage to get to the said address which was hidden in a maze of alleyways. You walk inside the building with Ginko's guidance, looking around the closed space of the building.

"Agatsuma-san! We've arrived! Caw!!" Ginkgo yelled as she flew into a room with you following. You saw a man, sitting in front of a fireplace with 2 other people. They all turned to look as soon as they heard Ginko's call and smiled as soon as they saw you. "Tokito-san.." The yellow-haired man muttered out as they are glad you've decided to come to them in your own accord.

Your eyes slightly widen as you see a rather familiar face, despite not knowing who the man is and where you saw him from. "Are you.. Agatsuma..?" The man nods, giving you a smile which looks so familiar, causing your head to hurt trying to remember where you saw it from. "You are Tokito M/n... Mist Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps, one of the youngest Hashira in history. Remember it M/n-sama.."