1к ѕρє¢ιαℓ

//𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎♡︎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢//

Ocean, most beautiful view to see almost everyday. But one of the most dangerous places to be in.

But not for one particular man, or should I say Merman.

Their hair darkened with faded turquoise color, their eyes held an emotionless look, but a glint of light lingering in there waiting to be lit up more. Its tail was the same as the hair of the merman.

Scars and wounds scattered around his body and tail.

These came from all the time when humans had tried to capture him, in which he escaped them.

M/n swam up where the surface is, still curious what's up there despite all of the things happening to him.

He looks over to where land is to see a giant castle that is owned by the three brothers.

Izuku Midoriya, adoptive brother of the two princes and son of the King. Who tends to travel around the lands. The prince who is younger than the two.

Shoto Todoroki, The older adoptive son of the King. The first on being the heir of the U.A Kingdom.

Katsuki Bakugou, the second adoptive son of the king and brothers. He has lived in the woods his entire childhood until the king adopted him. He still does to this day.

M/n looked at the castle in awe, as he had never seen such a thing that big before.

He heard voices in the distance, in which he had quickly hid behind the big rocks.

"Katsuki, you can't keep leaving into the woods whenever you have duties." A deep, gruff voice from a distance.

M/n heard a scoff in which he peeked from the rock to see a blond tuft of hair leaning on the rock, making him hide behind the rock.

"So fucking what? Its not like I'm going to be the one ruling this fucking kingdom." Said by a deep raspy voice.

"Even so, you still have a duty as a prince. Teaching the guards combat."

"Those pathetic losers? Hah! Its not like they can keep up with me so what's the fucking point," Katsuki said.

Todoroki sighs, before looking at the green haired man who has just come back from his recent travels.

"How was your trip, Izuku?" He asked.

"O-oh! It was good meeting a lot of people actually," He said, smiling.

"That's good, are you going to be here for the ceremony today? Since it's going to be our father's birthday."

"Yes for sure! I-I've been thinking of taking a break from traveling for now." He said, scratching his nape sheepishly.

"That's good, how about you Katsuki?" Todoroki asked, looking over to the ash blonde male.

"Yeah I guess.. I'll be taking Kirishima with me and you have no say into this." Katsuki glares at Todoroki.

"Dragon boy? Sure just don't cause problems that might get him banned from this kingdom." Todoroki sighs.

They continue to talk, unaware of a certain merman listening in.