¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи

In front of you is Kirishima along with the rest of the Bakusquad and Dekusquad in their civilian clothes. They all wave at you and Bakugou, "I didn't know you were coming Bakugou!" Mina said, skipping over to you two and wrapping an arm over your shoulder.

"Hah?! You think I fucking come here for you?! Keep dreaming racoon eyes!"

You didn't bother listening to their arguing as you looked at a store that managed to catch your eyes. You walk over to it without the others noticing you leave. You look around the shop completely forgetting that you and Katsuki for a reason.

You didn't know how long you were in that shop but you only knew when the mall suddenly had an emergency evacuation and you had to leave outside. You were in the front of the mall looking for Katsuki somewhere in the crowd. "OI M/N?!" You heard Katsuki's familiar gruff voice somewhere in the crowd and you perked up, trying to look where it came from.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" Katsuki yelled to your face as soon as he got close to you. "You can't just fucking run off on your own!" He scolds you, bonking you on the head. You just stared at him completely unbothered by the action from the angry male since it was not the first time he did it to you.

"Sorry."

He rolled his eyes before dragging you away from the mall, "It's fucking fine. I already got the things we need anyway." He said.

"NOW HURRY UP OR OLD HAG WILL WORRY AGAIN!"

It was finally the day of the training camp and you and Katsuki walked to the bus, along with the others. You somehow got to sit right beside Todoroki, which you don't exactly mind. You laid back on your seat and let your eyes close, focusing on your breathing. (basically meditating duh.) You didn't notice the others glaring at Todoroki (Deku, Katsuki, Kirishima :0, Kaminari, and the others).

Some are questioning themselves on why they feel this kind of emotion. They weren't that close to Blackett, but something about him makes everyone want to look at him all the time. The certain ash blonde glared at the back of the two's seats, trying his hardest not to kill the two, mostly it being Todoroki.

He looks outside, glaring at the trees and field that the bus passed. If looks could kill the trees and grass would've wilted where it stands.

It wasn't because you sitting beside Todoroki instead of him made him angry, it was the feeling he got from watching you choosing Todoroki instead of him. He was feeling some kind of emotion that he never felt before in his entire existence- life.

Was it Anger? Rage? Envy? Jealousy? Betrayal? or.. was it Heartbroken?