¢нαρтєя єιgнт

They all walk out of the bus, still worried for their forgetful classmate and friend on where you are. "Hey isn't that M/n?" Shoji pointed out, after seeing M/n on the roof of the bus.

They look up to see you sitting on the roof of the bus crisscrossing with your katana strapped on your hips. "YOU WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" Half of the class yelled.

You look at them and nod, they all sweat drop at that moment. You jump down from the bus and stand right beside him, ignoring the stares and glare you receive from him and the others.

"We're wasting time, let's go."

Aizawa introduced you all to Thirteen and made one of our classmates fangirl/boy over her. She begins to talk to you about their quirk being destructive and can easily kill someone.

//𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑘𝑖 𝑜𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒//

You didn't pay attention as you looked over behind Thirteen at the fountain in the distance. You notice the lights flickering, the fountain's water going crazy. You stilled for a moment when you smelled and felt a familiar aura as if you've known it from somewhere.

Then a black swirl appeared out of nowhere, getting bigger as the time passed. "Is the test starting already?!" Kirishima asks, when he saw the thing happening at the fountain.

Aizawa cursed under his breath, jumping in front of us, putting his goggles down on his eyes. What your eyes caught was a weird giant thing, its brain poking out and has some weird beak of some sort, its calculated eyes staring intently at you all.

Another thing was a demon, its distorted face looking at the student causing you all to shiver from its cold aura the demon is illuminating. Aizawa jumped into action as soon as he ordered Thirteen to protect them.

You felt rage course through you when you saw the demon emerge from the black mist. You stand there as you glare at the demon. The class was about to evacuate when a Mist blocked the exit.