¢нαρтєя fινє

Practical Exam started, the recommended students doing physical and defeating robots individually. In different sets of arena along with you and robots almost as big as the Zero Points Robots for the entrance exam.

"Welcome participants, you are all here today to.." The voice coming from the speakers, explaining the things they all need to do. You stared at the deactivated robot from a distance. "Start!"

The robot activated, its eyes glowing red. You continue to stare at the robot, taking out the katana from its place, before running through rooftops of every building.

Jumping up towards the robot you sliced its head off without a struggle, landing on the roof of a building, waiting for the robot to collapse. The robot as said collapsed, dust flew everywhere as soon as the metal collided with the ground and buildings.

"Participant no. 21 and 20 completed, you can all go back to the waiting room for your results." The speaker uttered, M/n complied in confusion, walking towards where supposed to be the exit.

You were guided to the waiting room by a robot along with an unfamiliar yet familiar bi-colored hair. 'Who is he?' You thought, boldly stared at the male.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Timeskip

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Silence filled the waiting room so thick that it was almost suffocating the other participants. You stared at the wall behind the tall-buff male, with dark brown eyes. You didn't notice him sweat-drop when he saw you staring, thinking that you were staring at him.

He said nothing and tried to avert his eyes away from your dull ones (failing miserably I might add). Chills ran up to his spine when he saw it. He sighs in relief when you look in another direction only to freeze when you stare directly into his eyes.

He kept still with sweat dripping down his forehead. 'Stop it please' He thought. He once again sighed in relief once again when a pro-hero walked in, a mutant quirked with a big frown on his face. "The results are in, please follow me." He said, walking out. They all obliged and you followed along with them.

The scared male followed from behind you, obviously scared that you might stare at him again. You all continue to follow the pro-hero (but you don't know he is one or that you either forgot). You all stood in front of a billboard, showing the results of the participants along with their places.

You quickly wrote everything causing everyone who saw you sweat drop except the bi-colored male who looked at the board seeing he wasn't first on the ranking. 'M/n Tokito' He read.

He sighs already knowing that he would have to explain this to his father and face his wrath. You finished writing everything and you put your notebook back in your pocket, before leaving the room to the exit.

You saw a woman beckoning you to her car and you obliged, after sensing a familiar feeling about the woman. "How was your exam M/n?" She asked, as soon as she started the car and drove off.

You gave her your notebook and she glanced at it still keeping her eyes on the road. "I see, let us look at it once we get home alright?" You nod, placing the notebook on the dashboard. Mitsuki suddenly squeals, "I can't wait to tell Katsuki your result M/n, Oh! He'll totally be jealous of you." She giggled.

You look at her with a blank stare, confused on why she's acting like that so suddenly. You can only hum in response and look out the window.

Both of you finally arrive back home and Mitsuki was quick to call the two boys in the living room before you could even take off your zori. You gave the notebook to Mitsuki so she could read the things you wrote in there.

Mitsuki's eyes widened which made the three curious about what she read that made her react like that. "What is it hun?" Masaru asks his wife, genuinely worried and confused at the same time.

Mitsuki screamed in happiness that surely could be heard by the people who passed by and the neighbors. Katuski roughly took the notebook from her mother and he scanned every word, his eyes widening everytime he read every word. "No fucking way!"

Masaru took the notebook and began to read it all. Mitsuki squeals once again and squeezes you in a hug. Masaru stuttered seeing his wife almost suffocating you. "Hun.. Y..you're killing m/n." He stuttered.

Mitsuki still continued to hug you, you laid limp in her hands to at least lessen the grip but you could only hope. Finally Mitsuki finally lets you go and hurriedly walks to the kitchen to cook something, saying something on the line. "...for a celebration!"

Bakugo stared at the ground in disbelief at the fact you had managed to get first on the first and second exams. Bakugo walks to his room, slamming the door from behind him.

Katsuki leaned on the door, looking down on his hand he wasn't sure but he saw it switching to when was in kindergarten. Voice echoing from his mind, praises from all the people he knows, but he feels it being so far away.

"Katsuki?"

//I know this is short but I have to update since I planned on updating every five days. I was supposed to update yesterday but I have school so I didn't have the time to make this edit

I hope this is worth the wait to you all. And I'll try to make the next one a little more long than this. TwT I'm sorryyyyyyyyy//