¢нαρтєя тняєє

A week has passed when the Bakugou family arrived and it was nothing sort of boring to M/n. It amused him at the way Agni, Mitsuki, and Katsuki interact with each other.

M/n and Bakugou somehow got along with each other despite their personalities being polar opposite. Despite them getting along with each other, it doesn't stop Bakugou insulting or cursing at M/n which he didn't mind. Not one bit.

M/n thinks it is his love language of some sort.

"M/n dear?" M/n hear someone call out to him, causing him to turn his head to look at the person.

"Would you mind going out with Katsuki to buy us some eggs? I'm planning to bake a cake with Mitsuki but we ran out of it." Agni said, giving him the money. M/n shakes his head, grabbing the money before walking out his room to find Katsuki.

"Katsuki." He called out.

The said boy hummed in response, looking up from his phone with an unusual calm demeanor. "Agni-san wanted us to go out to buy eggs." M/n vaguely said.

Katsuki stands up, pocketing his phone before glancing back. "Let's go." M/n nod and walk out of the house. M/n and Bakugou walk silently right beside each other, "Have you ever been to school?" Bakugou suddenly asked the silent male.

"School? What's that?" M/n ask.

Bakugou looked at him with a weird out look, "you don't know what a school is?" He said, glancing at the male. M/n shaked his head genuinely not knowing what a school meant. "Then you don't know U.A is?" M/n once again shook his head. Bakugou sighed at his hopelessness. "Fucking hopeless."

"I can't remember things.." M/n said, staring right ahead as they walked. Bakugou stops for a second, guild washing over him completely forgetting that the silent male forget things easily. Bakugou caught up to M/n who didn't even stop to look back if he was ok.

"Do you think people are naturally bad?" M/n blurted out a question, causing Bakugou to raise a brow at the peculiar question. "Well duh! That's fucking why Heroes are there to protect us and that's I am going to be the fucking number 1 hero!" He gloated.

"Why do you even fucking ask?"

"Villains.. Aren't they human as well?" M/n uttered, looking as if he's in thought though Bakugou couldn't tell because of the stoic face he has.

"Fuck no! They're fucking monsters who fucking kill for fun." Bakugou growled. M/n hummed lightly, not once speaking again until they arrived at the market. Bakugou followed behind, which was out of character for him, seeing as he doesn't let anyone walk in front of him.