¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи

//I'm still going to uhh skip the part where All Might did a Battle training since I had no idea how to add M/n (you) in that episode and the happened with the press and cafeteria stuff ;-;//

After the apprehension test, you were tied with Momo Yaoyorozu in first place. The rest of the day were mostly normal school activities and you wrote every single thing your teacher said, and I mean everything you have gone through 20 notebooks and Momo was kind enough to make you a lot more.

Everyone who was sitting next to you or close to you sweat dropped at how many notebooks you had already filled. Even the teachers who teach sweat drop at it.

You manage to fill it all in, in an organized manner. It was finally the end of the class and everyone put away their things. You followed Katsuki out who was still upset about what happened earlier, after knowing Izuku had a quirk all along.

"Kacchan!" You heard a familiar voice yell. "What the fuck do you want Deku?" Bakugou glances at you for a second and then to the green-haired boy. This was your cue to give them a little privacy so you walk a few feet away from the two.

You stared down on your feet trying not to eavesdrop on the two's conversation. "I will be the Number 1 Hero, just see All Might, Deku!" Bakugou snap at the two before leaving, not without grabbing your wrist and dragging you away from the two.

You look at Katsuki, noticing the tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Both of you arrive home quickly, with Bakugou still dragging you to his room before he sat you down again on his bed, like he did the first time.

He took of his blazer and begin to take of his shirt-

//HAH YOU THOUGHT//

He took off his blazer and walked over to you and hugged you as he laid on his bed, bringing you with him. "..Are you ok?" you asked, genuinely concerned for the ash blonde.

He nods from your neck and mumble some things about Deku being a dumbass or an annoying little shit. You listened to his rants, slightly finding it amusing.

Both of you fell asleep tired from the events that happened in a day. Meanwhile downstairs, "Kids we're home!" Mitsuki put down the bags filled with food, calling out to the two teenagers noticing that the two's shoes are neatly placed beside the wall.

"They must be sleeping hun" Masaru said, putting away the can of goods to the cabinets. "I'll go check on them..' She said, walking upstairs to your room only to see you not there.

"Huh, he must be in Katsuki's room then."