¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи

It was finally your turn and you are up against Mina for the first round. You were called and you walked out of the waiting room to the arena, "FIRST UP IS A QUIET BUT SKILLED SWORDSMAN OF CLASS 1A, M/N TOKITO!!" Present Mic announce as soon as you walk out.

You stand in the middle of the circle, waiting for Mina to come. "NEXT UP IS A PINK ACID GIRL FROM CLASS 1A, MINA ASHIDO!!" Present Mic said and the said name walked from the other side, Mina smiled confidently holding up her fist in front of her as if she's confident to win.

"Go!"

You both stared at each other, waiting for someone to make the first move. Mina huff and runs towards you with her arm extended as if she's going to use her quirk on you. You jump back before her acid hits you and melt your clothes, grabbing your katana without sheathing it from your scabbard.

"Look at that! M/n manage to dodge before acid hits him!"

You let your katana smack against her sides before doing it again to her hips without a sweat and kick her away which almost kicks her out of bounds. Mina yelps from the sudden contact of the katana on her sides and a kick from the stomach.

She looks behind her to see she was a foot away from the bounds and she looks forward, back to where you stood only to see you closer in front of her. She didn't have time to react as you kicked her one more time, completely kicking her out of bounds.

"Mina Ashido is out of bounds! M/n goes to the next round!"

//Like the old one, I am skipping the whole final events because I don't know shit about writing fighting scenes, just know that Katsuki won against him and M/n and yeah.

After the Sports festival, a lot of people recognize you easily because of the Festival, some gave you pity looks from your condition which annoyed Katsuki a lot that he had to glare at everyone who looks at you that way or tried to even apologise for no absolute reason.

It was fun while it last but right now you all are waiting for Mr. Aizawa to come in. "What do you think we would be doing today?" You heard Kirishima ask.

"I'm not sure, Mr. Aizawa never really told us anything nor gave us warning," Mina said, to which Kaminari and Sero agreed. Aizawa walked in standing on the podium, the bandages off of his body.

"Mr. Aizawa you're ok!" Tsu said after noticing the bandages that were finally removed from Aizawa's body. "Yes. The old lady got overboard with the healing but enough of that." Aizawa said."You will be picking any hero to intern with," Aizawa said.