¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи

It has been two days of training with Gang Orca and Gang Orca is focused on training you to remember things. He notices how you forget things easily after losing you on the way to the training area, on the first day of training. It took him the whole day to find you on the island that he had to send his sidekicks to find you, only to find you in an aquarium.

He asked how you got there but the only response he got from you was, "I don't remember.." He could only stare at you deadpanned at your response. Because of that incident he begins to train you how to remember things but it's failing miserably. He had to bring you to the hospital why you were like that only to find out that it was from a head trauma or something close to it.

"What are the things you can only remember?" Gang Orca asks, getting slightly irritated now. "I can remember.. USJ incident, Katsuki, Agni-san, my name.. And a person..." You look down, confused when an image appears in your mind.

Its face was blurry but its appearance looks almost like you. Your brows furrowed as you tried to remember the face but in result you just got a headache. "Who..?" Gang Orca asks, curious about the last part you said.

"I.. I don't know..." You said, looking at him.

Gang Orca sighed, "Alright, go get some rest or chat with your friends for now." He said."..chat?" You tilt your head, not knowing what he meant. "I mean go use your phone or something."

"What's a phone?" You both stared at each other, after asking the question. Gang Orca bought you a phone after explaining what phone is, you struggled for a moment and adjusted to handling the phone and Gang Orca patiently helped you.

Gang Orca put his phone number in your contacts along with some few sidekick's numbers. This is what you have done with Gang Orca for about a week, him training you to try to remember things while training your combat skills.

And if Gang Orca had some free time he and you would go out and give you a tour of the island. It was something you might remember. Right now you are on Gang Orca's shoulder, patrolling around the main part of the island before you leave to go back to Musutafu.

Although Gang Orca is seen as a scary person he was actually sad that you would be leaving so soon, he hasn't had that fun in years after you became his intern. He was glad he picked you as his intern as soon as he saw you in the Sports Festival. He is really glad.

He sighs in which you noticed and you tapped his head as if asking what's wrong. "It's nothing, I'm just tired." You frown a little knowing the fact that he is lying from the way his heartbeat changes its pattern for a slight second.

"Lies.." You muttered, which he heard.

Gang Orca glance at you, not retorting back to that statement since it was true. The whole patrol had finished with you two in silence which you both didn't mind.

"I'll take you to the airport," He offered and you nod in agreement and picked up your already packed stuff along with your katana. Silence engulfed the two on their way to the airport, it's by no means uncomfortable to you two. It's just you two bond with each other in a comfortable silence-

"M/n."

You hummed in response and looked at Gang Orca, "Call me as soon as you land. I don't want you getting lost before you could even go home." He said and you nod, writing it down on your notebook (it's been a while notebook :D).

"Good." He said, still looking on the road as he drove. You wave at Gang Orca, giving him a rare small smile. "Bye.." You mouthed to him, before going in the airplane where the previous chaperon is waiting.

Timeskip

"My BABY!!!" Mitsuki yelled as soon as you got out of the airport, engulfing you in a tight hug. "I missed you!"

You lay limp in her arms as usual whenever she hugs you, you look to the side to see Katsuki with an unusual hairstyle. You look at him and his head with a blank stare and he look at you back. "Do not mention it."

//Finally a new update on this book :) sorry its rushed tho-//