¢нαρтєя тωєиту-σиє

"Tokito-san! Tokito-san! [redacted] caw! come! Caw caw!" A crow cawed at someone, flapping their wings as they talked. "Who?" Dull eyes stared at the crow, wondering who was calling out for him. "[redacted]!"

He stared at the crow before nodding, "Where?" He asked, getting up from the rock he was sitting on. "Caw! Butterfly Estate! Caw caw!" The crow flew and he followed it on the way to the said Estate. It wasn't surprising to the crow when he lost the man he was guiding to the Butterfly Estate before going to look for him and remind him of where he was going to go.

"Tokito-san welcome! I'm glad you made it." A woman with dark colored hair with purple tips said, softly to the ravennette. He stared at her for a moment and nodded slowly, not surely knowing why he was here again. "I wanted to do some research on you on why you seem to forget everything! I hope you don't mind?" The male nodded once again.

"Alright! If it's ok with you, please step into this container, don't worry it's perfectly safe!" She assured him, as he walked inside the containment. "This was made by a scientist abroad and I asked him if I could borrow it, which he did.." The woman continued to ramble about how great of a scientist and doctor the man was.

Tokito could only stare at her from the small window as she continued to ramble before snapping back to reality. "Ahem.. excuse me." She coughs.

She explained the side effects after she finished with this research and he would feel cold as soon as she pressed something. "Now close your eyes." She instructed in which he obliged, closing his eyes on command.

"You can't move while this is happening or there would be a mild consequence if you do." She warned. He didn't reply and just kept his eyes closed. To the people who are watching this from outside would think that he's sleeping inside the containment, but the woman knew better.

As the containment beep, suddenly a loud crash was heard and the purple eyed woman got up from her position, grabbing her sword, "I'll be right back! Don't move ok?!" She said before going up the stairs before locking the door behind her.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

2nd Person PoV

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

You got up from Katsuki's bed with reluctance as you heard Mitsuki's voice calling out for you. You walk out of the room to the living room, holding one of Katsuki's pillows to your chest. "M/n.." You heard the familiar voice of Kirishima calling out to you.