¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тняєє

“M/n-san.. How are you feeling? Does your head hurt?” A woman said, walking inside the room her gentle voice easing up the slight throbbing from the said male’s head. He nodded as he watched as the pink and lime green colored hair woman put down a tray full of sweets and snacks on the table in front of him.

“I see, I hope those medications Shinobu-san gave you help,” She said, giving him a bright smile with a small blush on her face. “Hai..” He muttered looking down at the snacks in front of him. “What is that food called again..?” He asked, looking down at the colorful food.

“That’s dango, come try one!” She said, handing him a stick before nudging him to take a bite of the food. The ravenette looked down at the dango before taking a huge bite. His mouth went agape at how tasty the food was. 

“It tastes good…” He said, taking another bite until he finished the dangos that were brought to him. “Waah! You really liked my cooking that much?!” The woman noticed that he finished her homemade dango.

“Can you… make me more?” He said, looking up at the ecstatic woman who looked at him in shock, “..please.” 

“Kanroji-san? Are you ok? Your.. nose is bleeding.” He said, pointing out the blood dripping from her nose. “A-ano! Don’t mind that, I would gladly cook for you again, Tokito-san!” 

“I look.. Forward to it Kanroji-san..”

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

2nd Point of View

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Yells can be heard throughout the halls of the hospital, demanding something from the guards that stood guard in front of a door. “I’m that child’s guardian so I have the very right to visit him!” A woman with ash blonde hair yells frustratedly in front of the guards who stood terrified at the woman in front of them, watching as her husband keeps her from attacking the poor guards. 

Katsuki stood behind them, glaring at the guards who refused to let them inside the room. “I’m really sorry ma’am but he’s in no condition to take visitors right now.” Guard 1 said, explaining to them as to why they couldn’t visit just yet.

After what happened with All for One, Heroes watch the kid that killed the demon and passed out from the blood loss. They all quickly moved and brought you to the hospital, rushing to the Emergency room. Doctors and nurses started their work, trying to stop the blood from flowing out. they couldn’t explain how the marks on your face appeared but they ignored that as they got to work.

Hours passed as they managed to stabilize your condition, but in those hours you started to get hotter as if you’re going through some kind of flu that they have to transfer you in a more secluded room so you wouldn’t affect other patients.

No one knew the reason why you suddenly got hotter ( not that kind of hot) than a normal temperature. They see mist surrounding you for a reason unknown to them. A crow sat on the window sill, watching you with unreadable eyes.

“It's been days! What do you mean we’re still not allowed to visit him?!” Mitsuki yelled once again, tears forming from her eyes. “I’m really sorry ma’am..” The guards said sympathetically.

Meanwhile inside the room you are being kept in, you begin to wake from all of the shouting and yelling from outside your room. You slowly opened your eyes, slightly flinching from the sudden light hitting you in the eyes.

You blink a little as you notice you’re in an unfamiliar room. You could feel beeping sound of the unfamiliar machine beside you and you see stuff that was place on a table.

You could see flowers, balloons, and small snacks that had been put inside the baskets. What surprised you was a sma black crow sitting by the window. The creature continued to stare at you as you midly stared back at it. "H..hello.." You weakly muttered, noticing how hoarse your voice is and how scratchy your throat from the sudden use.

It squawked before flying away which confused you, just in time for the door to open as a doctor went in to do their daily check up. "Oh you're awake! Good, good." They said, smiling under their masks. "How are you feeling?" They said as they did their check-ups.

You answered almost every question they asked with a nod or a slight hum before they left to inform the Bakugou's of your conditions. They were all glad that you're alive and stable, and asked the doctor if they could visit tomorrow. "You can, but try not to stress the patient seeing as they have just woken up, try not to stray to close seeing as he is still sick and be sure to keep your mask on when you're visiting" The doctor said before leaving to get back to work.

Katsuki stand behind his parents listening to the instructions intently before glancing on the door where you are placed. He knew he should've stop you, if he knew you would be in this kind of mess. Guilt eats him up as days passed and there's no you to keep him at bay and comforted.

He knew he should've help you instead of being a coward and running away then you wouldn't be in this situation. Tears pricked his eyes as he remember you getting bit by that villain, he felt helpless at that moment knowing he can't do anything to help you, he wasn't strong enough no matter how many times he yells that he's strong or prove that he is. But he knew he wasn't.

Then he remembers how you hold him when he cried out once from the overwhelming insecurities and from the guilt weighing him down. You just sat there, comforting him just by rubbing your hands all over his (body) back. He wish he could do that to you, to take care of you like you did to him. But he knew he had to keep his act or else they would call him weak.

"Katsuki.. Don't let their words get to you… you are strong.." He could already imagine what you would say if you heard him say all of that.

"Come on brat! We're leaving!" Katsuki broke out from his thought as he heard his annoying mother talk before following behind them, grumbling under his breath about his mother being an old hag.

// rushed once again since I have no Idea what to put here lol. Tried to make it a little longer tho is idek anyway hope you like it?//