× three ×

No one really knows the details

×××

Taehyung forgot how much he loved breakfasts in the pack. Every morning from 7 to 9, the dining room was filled with starving werewolves who wanted nothing more than to fill their stomachs with some delicious pancakes, eggs, and rice. Taehyung was no different from them.

When he got up the next morning, his belly indicated with a loud growl that it was empty. He fell into bed the day before without eating anything. So much happened to him that he didn't even have time to think about dinner. Now, however, his mind was focused on nothing else but food as he packed his plate to the fullest.

"That's disgusting," Beomgyu frowned as he saw how Taehyung put beacon and mayonnaise on his pancake. They all looked just so appetizing that he couldn't choose. In Bang Sihyuk's home, breakfast consisted of a few slices of bread and salad leaves each day. Taehyung felt like he had eaten enough salad for a lifetime. 

He ignored Beomgyu's remark and grinned as the boy began to gag after seeing him pouring ketchup on his waffle. 

"I think I'm just gonna leave," the boy grimaced and walked away to his friends. Taehyung didn't mind. As a matter of fact, he didn't really care since his thoughts were occupied by his breakfast.

After taking from everything to himself, he looked around the elegant dining room, searching for some familiar faces. He hoped to spot Jungkook and have an opportunity to apologize to him or Hoseok for causing a scene at their engagement party, but he only found the other couple instead. 

Jimin and Yoongi sat in a quiet corner by themselves. The beta diligently stuffed a sandwich into his mouth, while Yoongi just sleepily swirled his coffee beside him. 

"Good morning," Jimin chirped as he spotted Taehyung standing by their table, and pulled an empty chair out for him with his leg. 

"Morning," Taehyung smiled at them but only Jimin looked conversation-ready as Yoongi still looked like someone sleeping with his eyes open. He didn't even acknowledge the younger.

Jimin, on the other hand, beamed cheerfully at Taehyung until his gaze fell on the boy's plate and the smile immediately turned into a disgusted grimace. "What are you eating?"

Taehyung followed the beta's eyes and let out a soft chuckle. Instead of answering, he just took a big bite of his waffle, grinning smugly at Jimin who was looking at the ketchup dripping off the waffle as if Taehyung had at least killed someone.

For a few minutes, they only enjoyed their breakfast in silence, only Yoongi's occasional sighs could be heard around their table. When Taehyung successfully ate everything from his plate, he looked around the dining hall again, hoping that Jungkook appeared in the meantime. Luck was not on his side today because the young omega was still nowhere to be seen.

"Who are you looking for?" He heard Jimin's curious voice and Taehyung turned back to his best friend to see him staring with wide eyes.

"Jungkook," Taehyung answered simply.

Jimin seemed to be slightly surprised by that but didn't ask anything. "He usually eats in his room with Hobi."

Well, that was unfortunate. "Damn. I wanted to apologize for causing a scene at his engagement party. It was rude of me."

Yoongi snorted, gaining Taehyung's attention with that. The man still looked tired as he supported his head with his palm on the table. "No need for that. I don't think he's angry. If he even feels anything that would gratitude for diverting the attention away from him and he actually had a reason to leave."