× seventeen ×

Spy

×××

There were several options one could do if the love of their lives asks them to have sex with them. For starters, they could say yes. Or they could express their love for the other. Or they could make sure they will take care of their mate. And so on...

Taehyung did none of those. He simply just ran away. Far away from Jungkook and right into his best friend's arms.

"Jimin! Jimin!" Taehyung panted.

Jimin just happened to be stress-eating in the kitchen. It was a bad habit of his. Every time Yoongi went on a mission, Jimin was calming his raging nerves with calories.

The beta turned around at the mention of his name and gulped down the remaining bites of chips in his mouth. He looked at Taehyung's panicked state, thinking hard about what could cause the fright. Then, it hit him. He turned pale, his eyes growing to the size of saucers.

"What? Did something happen to Yoongi?" His voice was weak, on the verge of crying.

Taehyung quickly shook his head. "No, nothing like that."

He received a call this afternoon, informing him that Yoongi and Hoseok and a handful of warriors they took with themselves safely left the Jeon mansion. The mission wasn't successful but at least they didn't lose any more people.

Taehyung didn't know the details since Jungkook refused to share it with him in person but he knew for a fact that no one was injured.

Jimin let out a breath of relief, placing his tiny palm against his chest. "Thank God! Then what is it?"

The trueblood went closer and grabbed the beta's narrow shoulders. He looked deeply into his eyes as he said with the most serious tone. "Jungkook wants to have sex with me."

This information was hard for Jimin to process for many reasons. Seconds ago he was convinced that his mate got hurt, so now hearing this petty problem almost made him laugh into Taehyung's face.

And he didn't understand why it was such a bad thing.

"Oh," he managed to say. "That's good. Right?"

Taehyung let go of his shoulders, letting his arms limply fall down beside his body. He looked scared and uncertain which just raised Jimin's confusion even more. "I don't know. Is it?"

This time, Jimin didn't try to hold himself back. He giggled adorably. "Oh, Tae. Sex is natural between mates."

It was in some way funny to see their mighty Head Alpha all panicked and a blushing mess because his crush has asked him out. Jimin couldn't help but find it extremely cute.

"Yeah, but..." Taehyung scraped his left arm. "We are not normal."

It was true. Since the day of marking, Taehyung and Jungkook have never even tried to act like a couple. They were on good terms, they led a pack together, they were friends. But they weren't anything more than that.

Jimin nodded as a sign he understood what Taehyung was implying. "True, but you have to do it. You're mates. It's your duty. What did you say to him?" Jimin turned back to face a bowl of chips so he couldn't see the horrified look on the trueblood's face. When he didn't receive any response other than utter silence, he glanced back.

Taehyung stood there awkwardly, kind of regretful.

"Tae," Jimin started slowly, afraid of the answer. "What did you say to him?" He repeated his previous question with more emphasis.