× twenty ×

Calm before the storm

×××

The next day, they were awakened by an overly excited Hoseok. 

Taehyung was just admiring the beauty of Jungkook as the young omega silently snored in his arms. Jungkook was still in a deep slumber, only his long lashes trembled from time to time. 

Call Taehyung creepy but he thought he found his new favorite hobby - watching Jungkook sleep.

Everything was so peaceful until the said alpha burst into his room. The loud noise of the shutting door and Hoseok's heavy panting woke Jungkook up as well. The omega rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and turned to look at their right-hand man. 

Hoseok was flustered by the scene, to say the least. He froze the minute he saw Taehyung cuddled up in his bed with Jungkook, both of them naked as they were created by mother nature.

"Oh! OH!" Hoseok slapped his hand over his eyes and just to make sure he turned around. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I didn't know you have company, Alpha."

The formal tone he used sounded weird from Hoseok's mouth. Taehyung internally cringed at the name but didn't say anything.

Unlike Hoseok, he and Jungkook were totally calm. It was common for werewolves to see each other naked so they didn't make a big deal out of it. What embarrassed Hoseok was probably the thought of what they were doing naked.

"What are you here for?" Taehyung asked while he put on his bathrobe, watching Jungkook folding the blanket around his body.

The question seemed to bring back Hoseok's thoughts onto the right track. "Right! I have good news!"

Taehyung waited patiently but when Hoseok didn't continue he arched a brow in question. "Which are?"

The other alpha hesitantly peeked back and when he saw that both of them hid their bodies, he turned around fully, with a radiant smile shining on his face. "Jin and Namjoon are back!"

Hearing the news that Taehyung had been hoping for for months, it took the couple less than five minutes to get dressed and follow Hoseok. They ran down the hall, leading Hoseok rather than the other way around. They both couldn't wait to see the betas again.

"How did this happen?"

"Are they all right?"

They bombarded the alpha with questions to which Hoseok only smiled. "They're both fine. They will tell you everything."

The couple nodded and Jungkook just increased his speed, even more, leaving the alphas behind. Hoseok took advantage of the situation and tapped the trueblood's shoulder. He had a mocking grin plastered on his face and Taehyung could see that his gaze was glued to his neck.

"I'm happy you finally took my advice."

Taehyung cleared his throat awkwardly. He decided it was better to ignore Hoseok so he turned forward again and focused on Jungkook's retreating figure. "I don't know what you're talking about."

The older snorted. "Oh, so now you don't want to talk about sex. Fine. I don't need your confirmation, I can tell only by looking at your neck. Didn't know Jungkookie likes it rough."

By now, Taehyung forgot about his mark but as Hoseok mentioned it, his hand unconsciously flipped up to cover the wound. He hissed at the sharp sting but tried his best to mask it. 

"Don't worry, I'm happy for you," Hoseok whispered into his ears. He found himself smiling too. He was definitely happy too.

Once they reached the meeting room, Jungkook was already impatiently jumping in front of it. The alphas chuckled before they opened the door wide.