× fifteen ×

New beginning

×××

Bang Sihyuk was born and raised by the Bae pack. Even after he left, he maintained a friendly relationship with them. 

This didn't change the fact that he brought enemies into their territory. 

It wasn't the old trueblood's fault, he lived his life in isolation, he had no idea about the war. He was the most surprised one when they got arrested as soon as they crossed the Bae pack's borders. 

A dozen wolves jumped out of the shadows, completely surrounding them.

"Wha-What the?" the man looked around, taken off guard. He was carrying Jungkook's limp body in his arms (because he didn't think the others would take good care of him), his grip tightening around the boy's body at the sight of those deadly weapons.

The Bae pack was well-equipped and that fact was showing now as well. Swords, spears, pistols and daggers were pulled at the small group. They probably also wore scent blockers because they even managed to fool Taehyung's nose.

"Hands in the air!" A young girl spoke up and motioned with her spear to put their hands up. Only the hermit didn't do it, still holding Jungkook. "Identify yourselves!"

Since Taehyung was standing in the front, right next to his master, he started. "Kim Taehyung, 20 years old, trueblood, packless."

Behind him, Jimin continued. "Park Jimin, 20 years old, beta, packless."

Taehyung saw the girl slowly stepping closer, taking in all of their faces. She went by him, staring straight at Jimin and then at Hoseok.

"Jung Hoseok, 20 years old, alpha, packless."

It was Yoongi's turn but before he could open his mouth, the girl's lips switched into a sadistic smirk. She let out a small lough as she repositioned her flashlight to show Yoongi's face. The alpha growled, lowering his hand to cast a shadow in front of his face.

"Well, well, well," the girl mused, clicking her tongue. "If it isn't the mighty Min Yoongi."

She went closer, shoving the light more into the alpha's face, blinding him completely. "How's your eye, buddy?"

"Hwasa," Yoongi snarled, putting his white fangs on full display.

"Do you know each other?" Another wolf asked the girl who replied without taking her gaze off the alpha. "Kind off. We met during the Naktong battle. It was a lovely encounter. He killed my mate and I gifted him a nice scar."

She run the blade of her spear over Yoongi's wound. "Such a pity. I hoped you lost the sight of your eye. It looks it still functions perfectly."

"We came here in peace," Yoongi clarified. His voice was clam and even despite his deep frown.

Hwasa pulled her weapon away and laughed. It wasn't a genuine laugh, it was more like she was making fun of them. "Yeah, sure. What about him?"

Everyone looked at Jungkook's collapsed body. "He's out."

"I can see that," Hwasa shot him a glare before pinning her light on Jungkook. She carefully observed his delicate features before concluding. "He's an omega."

A kind of grimace formed on her face that Taehyung could mostly describe as disgust. Not because of Jungkook, more because Hwasa was aware of the Jeon's attitude towards omegas and must have thought they had abused Jungkook or wanted him to be a slave or something. The hatred that sparkled in her eyes made her position clear.