× eight ×

I told you

×××

Taehyung was trying his hardest to focus on his best friend instead of the omega sitting just a few meters away from him, looking so effortlessly breathtaking in his glittering suit. This was Jimin's big day, and he had a task to do here. He shouldn't be daydreaming about Jungkook right now. Or ever for that matter.

With great difficulty, he finally returned his attention to the couple standing in front of him. Jimin and Yoongi smiled at each other under an arch decorated with roses, hand in hand. Between the two stood the Head Alpha, holding a chunky book from which he read out his speech. Behind Yoongi, Hoseok stood proudly, also beaming at the couple. 

Yoongi wore a simple black tuxedo, while Jimin had a deeply cut loose white shirt on paired with beige pants. They had matching rose crowns on their heads, creating a natural atmosphere around themselves.

"And now, Park Jimin," the Head Alpha turned to the small beta, not bothered by the fact that Jimin didn't look away from Yoongi. "Will you promise that you will love, support and protect the man in front of you?"

Jimin's plump lips pulled into an even wider smile, making his eyes disappearing into tiny crescents. "I promise."

"And will you promise to stay with him in good and difficult times, to never leave him and to remain faithful to the bond that will connect you?" 

Jimin didn't waver as he nodded, his voice as sweet as honey. "I promise."

The Head Alpha nodded approvingly and looked at Yoongi. "And you, Min Yoongi! Will you promise that you will love, support and protect the man in front of you?"

Yoongi also didn't hesitate to answer. "I promise."

"And will you promise to accept him as your other half, to always take care of him and to never break the bond created by you?"

"I promise," Yoongi said and Taehyung could see how he squeezed Jimin's small hands.

The Head Alpha closed his book before he raised his voice again. "Then, you may mark your mate!"

Yoongi hesitated. His gaze wandered from Jimin's charming face to the Head Alpha and from there to Hoseok in a fraction of a second. But it only lasted until Jimin slipped his tiny hands out of his grasp and pulled the neck of his shirt aside, tilting his head a little to give better access to the alpha. 

Taehyung, as he was standing directly behind Jimin, could easily hear the tiny 'Come!' invitation that slipped out of Jimin's gleaming lips, but for others it was imperceptible. Yoongi flashed his gummy smile as he grabbed the beta by his shoulders and slowly leaned over his neck. His fangs emerged from his mouth and carved into the beta's flesh, right at the junction of his neck and shoulders. Right at the marking spot.

A faint sigh left Jimin's throat as Yoongi successfully sealed the bond. The alpha leaned back, tiny drops of Jimin's blood still dripping down his chin. He looked at his work proudly, while Jimin clenched onto his husband's shoulders for some support. The beta's hooded eyes landed on the alpha and they both smiled at each other as they felt a life-long bond connecting them together.

Within seconds, loud cheers and a storm of applause poured onto the young couple, ruining their intimate moment. Taehyung momentarily forgot where they where and was a little startled when he realized how many wolves were there, watching them.

His gaze found Jungkook again who was smiling and clapping happily while nodding at something Jin said to him. He seemed cheerful and carefree, everything that Taehyung wasn't after his meeting with the Head Alpha.