! nineteen !

Short chapter, full of smut, sorry if it's bad

×××

Mine and Yours

×××

Jungkook's lips were like drugs. Not like Taehyung has even tried drugs, but he imagined them to be like that. 

Once you got a taste of it, you could hardly resist them anymore. At least, Taehyung felt this way when he was with Jungkook. 

After their first kiss, many other followed, and before Taehyung could wrap a finger around what they were doing, they were already making out in front of his bedroom. 

Jungkook's back was pressed against the hard wooden door while Taehyung's tongue did its magic inside the omega's mouth. The younger reached behind and struggled for a while until he finally managed to open the door.

The two of them partially fell into the room. They giggled but never stopped touching each other.

Clothes soon got thrown away, leaving Taehyung in his underwear while Jungkook had only an oversized shirt covering up his body. The garment was long enough to reach down until his mid-tights but that didn't change the fact that he wasn't wearing anything under. And that thought alone drove Taehyung absolutely crazy. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jungkook's silky voice ringed tenderly in Taehyung's ear like the most beautiful siren song - even though the content of the question offended the alpha's pride. It was Taehyung who should have asked that. He should have made sure Jungkook felt comfortable. He was the alpha, after all.

Jungkook hooked his arms around Taehyung's neck while he looked up at him. "We don't need to hurry-"

"I want you," Taehyung whispered into the omega's neck, brushing his nose against Jungkook's mark. The red bite was in beautiful contrast with Jungkook's pale skin, Taehyung has always admired that. It made it stand out even more.

The younger nodded with a soft smile. His hand gently found the trueblood's and slowly led it to his hole. Taehyung let out an involuntary gasp when his fingertips got in contact with the omega's entrance. He was kind of wet already but not enough.

"I want you too." The soft whisper was followed by a small bite on his earlobe and Taehyung felt like he was losing his mind. He pushed Jungkook backward until he fell onto the bed.

His blonde locks were all over the place, his white, meaty tights all exposed and he had that weird look in his eyes like he wanted to eat Taehyung alive. Jungkook's eyes flashed back to its previous cornflower blue color, making the sight in front of the treublood even more irresistible.

He watched as the younger bit down on his bottom lip and reached out to Taehyung's boxer. 

"Is this how you felt all along?" Jungkook asked as he hooked his fingers under the waistband and started to pull down the cloth. "This torturous temptation to embrace your mate... did you feel this too?"

As Taehyung was completely captivated by the sight before him, he just nodded. He couldn't squeeze an understandable sentence out his throat. He had no idea how Jungkook could be in such a talkative mood. He usually didn't talk much. It was a bit ironic that he couldn't shut up in a situation like this.

"It feels suffocating," Jungkook admitted, throwing away Taehyung's underwear. He stood up from the bed and with one stiff move, he pushed Taehyung on it. He didn't let the alpha acting on it as he almost immediately sat on his lap too.