Him

Just want to start by saying thank you for all the votes and views. I'm nearly at 40 for the first chapter. I honestly didn't think I would get 1. Ok bye

Merediths POV:
After my crash patient was stable I took her up to get a head CT. I was looking at the scans and she had a bleed, it wasn't to big but needed to be operated on . I asked the nurses at the nurses station near by who the head of neuro was so they could operate.

"Hey can you please page the head of neuro for me" I asked them nicely

"Yeah sure" he replied

"Thank you"

"Oh wait I don't need to Dr shepherd is right over there"

I turned around a saw this tall, gorgeous man walking towards me, as he got closer I noticed his ocean blue eyes. You could see his curly black hair poking through a ferry boat scrub cap. He clearly just got out of surgery.

"Dr shepherd?" I asked as I approached him.

Dereks POV:
I just got out of a long 8 hour surgery, I heard about the big car pile up so I was heading down to the ER knowing there would be head injuries.

As I was walking through the hall I noticed a beautiful blonde woman standing talking to the nurses. 'I've never seen her before' I thought to myself. She turned around and I nearly fainted, she was drop dead gorgeous. Her golden hair slightly curled bouncing on her shoulders, her green/blue eyes sparkling in the light. I was in a trance when I saw her walking towards me.

"Dr shepherd?" She asked. God her voice was beautiful.

"Erm yeah. Are you a knew intern or something I've never seen you before?" I asked very curious.

"No I'm a 3rd year resident, I just moved here from Boston."

"So your new to Seattle?"

"No I grew up here. Anyway I have a patient with a brain bleed can you come have a look at the scans?"

"Yeah. I never got you name" I said. I needing to know this girls name.

"Oh yeah, Meredith grey"

We started walking to the patients room. She showed me the scans, the bleed was there nothing to major but I was going to operate just to be on the safe side.

"You want to scrub in Dr grey" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Definitely" she replied smiling

'I need to marry this girl' I thought

—surgery—

Merediths POV:
I was scrubbing in thinking about caitlyn, just wondering what she was up to, if she's burned the house down trying to make lunch. Neither of us could cook to save our lives.

"So Dr grey was specialty are you wanting to do?" I heard dr shepherd say knocking my out of my thoughts.

"Well I've always been interested in neuro, but everyone wants me to get into general because of my mom" I instantly regret saying something about my mom, knowing he would ask who she was.

"Oh really, who's you mom"

'Called it' I said to my self

"Ellis grey" I looked away from him.

"The Ellis grey, like the 2 time Harper Avery award winning Ellis grey. The founder of the grey method?" he asked very excited.