Family Reunion

I'm so happy most of you like wild caitlyn bc I loved writing her being drunk and high. I have a good idea but right now I want caitlyn and mers relationship to be good again.

Caitlyns POV:
I woke up on the couch next to Amelia who was still sleeping, I looked at my phone and it was 9:30. I slowly got up from the couch trying my hardest not to wake up Amelia and I walked into the kitchen.

I made 2 bowls of lucky charms since it's the only thing I can make and I walked back into the living room. I woke up Amelia and passed her a bowl.

"Thank you. Did you sleep down here too?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"So your going home today" she sighed.

"Yeah I am. I'm kinda scared"

"Don't be it's your mom. You know I'm going to miss you being here, the house will feel empty again" Amy said.

"Well get a boyfriend, I've seen the new ortho attending about, he's hot"

"Link?, yeah he is"

"Ask him out"

"No way. If he wants me he can ask me out" she said.

"Your just scared of getting rejected"

"Shup up"

We finished our cereal and I went upstairs to pack my things, I quickly went in the shower so I would look half decent. I don't know why I'm making an effort It's not like I'm going anywhere special, I'm only going home but some how it felt like a lot more than just going home.

I got out the shower and changed into sweats and a crop top, I dried my hair and went back downstairs.

"I just ordered food, I got you some" Amy said as I walked into they kitchen.

"Where from?" I asked.

"McDonald's, I got you a chicken wrap and coffee"

"Really, we only ate an hour ago"

"Yeah but I'm hungry again, do you not want it?"

"Oh no I do" I smiled and sat down.

I went on my phone and Morgan texted me.

Morgan: hey you want to hang out with me, Tegan and Cris later.

Caitlyn: sorry I can't I'm going home.

Morgan: like to the 'dream house'

Caitlyn: yep

Morgan: that's good. So I'll see you Monday then

Caitlyn: yeah I'll see you Monday

"Why are you smiling?" Amy asked smirking.

"I'm not"

"You are, who are you texting?"

"No one" I said.

"Not convinced" she said and grabbed my phone.

"Hey give it back" I yelled trying to grab it back.

"Oh your texting Morgan" she smirked. "You like him"

"I do not, I just think he's hot" I said.

"Yeah I'm not convinced. Your not good at convincing people"

"Shut up" I said grabbing my phone back "even if I did it's not going to go anywhere, I'm leaving soon remember"

"Yeah yeah, Dartmouth blah blah blah, you should go to Harvard instead like me"