Graduation

I'm sorry I'm doing another time jump.

No ones POV:
It's now late may, and close to graduation. Over the last couple months caitlyn has turned 18 and Ellie has turned 3.

Caitlyn is happy and healthy still seeing Dr Wyatt occasionally, but not every week. She stopped the drinking and the drugs and cut Morgan, Tegan and Cris out of her life. She's friends with Hannah again but not Katie.

After her first therapy session she went to school the next day and apologised to them both but only Hannah excepted it, Hannah and caitlyn joined a new friendship group, a boy, girl friendship group and they were all very close.

The was obviously caitlyn and Hannah , there was also Claire, Sophie, Eric, Ryan, Noah and Matt.

They always hung out at Caitlyn's house since she had the biggest. Mer and Derek loved all her new friends.

The grey-shepherd family were as happy as ever, they were all getting a long great.

Graduation day - mers POV:
Today's the day, my baby girl is graduating high school. God I feel really old.

Me and Derek have a little surprise for caitlyn which I hope she'll love. I'm so proud of her, over the last few months she's came a long way. She's finally happy again.

I was woken up bright an early at 7:30am to caitlyn jumping on my bed.

"Get up I'm graduating today!" She said excitedly.

"Ugh caitlyn it's not even 8" Derek mumbled into his pillow.

I laughed "come here" I pulled her down into the bed and she got under the covers in between me and Derek, cuddling up to me.

"Hey I want cuddles" Derek said clearly jealous joining us.

We lay like that for 30 minutes until a a baby started to cry. I looked down at caitlyn who had fallen asleep again.

"I'll get him" Derek said getting up.

My door slowly opened and a little blonde head peaked through. Ellie walked in and came into the bed behind caitlyn cuddling up to her, caitlyn moved a little and her eyes slowly opened again.

"What time is it?" She asked looking behind her and noticing Ellie.

"8:05" I responded.

"I need to start getting ready" she said trying to get up.

"Caitlyn you have 7 hours. Your not graduating till 3:30" I said laughing.

"I know but I'm getting my nails done at 9, and I need to shower"

"Shower after, sleep for another 10-20 minutes" I told her.

"I won't sleep again"

"Well just lay here" Ellie said cuddling up to her more.

"Fine"

Derek walked back in with Lucas "he's fed, changed and happy" he said joining us all in the bed.

"How the hell are 5 people fitting in this bed right now" caitlyn laughed.

"It's a big bed" Derek smirked.

"Ew gross" caitlyn said jumping up knowing exactly what he was talking about. "I'm going to get dressed"

"What do you want for your graduation breakfast? I'll make anything" Derek asked her.

"Waffles, Nutella and fruit?"