Boy or girl?

I know people hate time jumps but I didn't know what to write about so ya. Enjoy.

Merediths POV:
Today I have my 20 week ultrasound, we can find out the gender today if we want. I wanted to but I don't know if Derek did. Caitlyn's coming to the ultrasound, only if we are finding out the gender though.

I woke up to Derek kissing my neck
"Mmm" I moaned slightly.

"Morning. We get to see our baby today" he said rubbing my baby bump. I had a bump it wasn't massive but it was visible. I was surprised because I didn't really have one when I was pregnant with caitlyn, even at 9 months I wasn't massive like other moms.

"Yeah we get to see our baby today" I say. "Are we finding out the gender?" I asked.

"If you want to" he said.

"I kinda want to, I did the surprise thing with caitlyn so I want to know for this one. Plus I think Lexie wants to do a gender reveal party"

"Ugh no, no party" he moaned into my neck.

"I know it's lame but I'm doing it for Lexie"

"What's the point in a party. Because the point in a gender reveal party is for the parents. Everyone will know by the time of the party" he said.

"I know, I know. What time is it?" I asked.

"10" he replied.

"Shit our ultrasound is in half an hour" I said jumping out of bed.

"Crap" he jumped up behind me.

We got in the shower together to 'save water' and got changed. As Derek was doing his hair there was a knock at the bedroom door. I opened it and it was caitlyn.

"So are you finding out the gender?" She asked.

"Yes we are"

"Can I come?"

"Yes you can" I said

"Thank you" she kissed my cheek and ran downstairs.

We left for the hospital and got there just in time for our appointment.

A nurse called our name and we walked inside the room. She told us we were getting a different doctor as ours was ill.

5 minutes later a tall skinny, red head walked in. I saw Dereks jaw drop. Caitlyn must have noticed because she hit him "what the hell Derek" she whispered.

"Addison" he said.

"Who's Addison?" I asked.

"My ex-wife" he said.

I was shocked he never told me he was married. I didn't feel like arguing though I was too happy right now. My life was great.

"Oh shit" caitlyn mumbled.

"Hi I'm doctor Montgomery, I'll be your new OB" she said looking at me ignoring Derek.

Derek walked out the room "caitlyn go get him" I told caitlyn. She walked out.

"So this is awkward" I said trying to lighten the mood. "I never knew Derek was married"

"Oh I'm sorry you had to find out like this" she said. "So are you and Derek married?" She asked.

"No we've only been dating 5 months actually" I responded.

"So that girl is she your sister" I think she was trying to see if her ex-husbands new girl is better than her. And to be honest I don't think I was this girl was gorgeous.