The morning after

Dereks POV:
I wake up in an unfamiliar room, my arms wrapped around a tiny body. I then realised who's body It was, I immediately smiled and pulled her closer to me.

She started to stir in her sleep and then I heard a couple groans. I started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" She said into her pillow.

"Your funny in the morning" I replied.

She turned to face me. I looked into her emerald green eyes. God she's beautiful. I leaned in and kissed her softly.

"Your cute in the morning" I said smiling.

"Ugh" she shoved her face back into the pillow. She clearly wasn't a morning person.

"You snore" I stated

She sat up and looked at me "I do not snore"

"It's cute" i said giving her a quick kiss and going to pee.

"Can I shower?" I asked from the bathroom.

"Yeah" she mumbled handing me a towel.

"You can join me" I smirked.

She hesitated "I think I will, but no sex"

I pouted "fine no sex"

I took my boxers off and stepped into the shower, Meredith took my shirt off and came in behind me. She hugged in close to me as I washed her hair with lavender scented shampoo. Then she tried to wash mine but I was too tall for her so It didn't really work.

We got out the shower and I wrapped a towel round her. And then grabbed my own.

I got dressed and headed downstairs to get breakfast.

I walked down and caitlyn was sitting eating cereal.

"You stayed the night" she said smirking.

"Yeah I did, what cupboard are the bowls in?" she pointed to it and I took a bowl out.

"Mcdreamy stayed the night?" I heard coming from Caitlyn's phone.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked.

"Georgia"

"Who's Georgia?" I asked again.

"My best friend in Boston"

"Caitlyn let me see if hes as dreamy as you and your mom have been saying" I heard the girl in the phone say.

She mover her phone closer to me. I said "hi"

"Omg Meredith is lucky" she laughed.

"Hey Georgia" Meredith said as she walked past. I never even noticed her come down.

"Hey mer" she said through the phone.

"What are you doing on your phone in class?" Mer asked her.

"Cover class"

"Oh okay"

"So mer how was the date" Georgia asked her.

"I'll tell you later" she said as she took the phone from caitlyn. "Get back to class Georgia. Bye"

"Ugh bye" and Georgia ended the phone call.

"Your telling Caitlyn's friends about me now?" I asked smirking.

"We tell Georgia everything" Meredith said.

"Well we used to" caitlyn mumbled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Ever since we moved caitlyn and Georgia haven't been talking much" mer said to me.

"So thanks for trying to be quiet last night. Didn't really work though" caitlyn said. I think she was trying to lighten the mood.

"Omg" mers face went bright red.

"It's ok mom. I get it you have needs"
Caitlyn was hysterical.

I'm sitting eating my cereal replaying last night in my head. She was the best sex I've ever had.

It was just after 7 so me and Meredith left to go to the hospital. She ran off to check up on yesterday patients and I went to get us coffee.

This was just a filler chapter. And I just kinda wanted caitlyn to say she heard them last night lol. Anyway next chapter izzie and George move in. If there's anything you want me to add to that chapter comment because I'm about to write it.
Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter. Bye besties😎🤪✌️😎🤪✌️