Hey mom

I didn't know what to call this chapter so just go with it.

Caitlyn's POV:
I was just putting the pizza in the oven when I hear the door open. I was confused because my mom doesn't finish work for another hour, I grab a knife and walk to the front door. I see my mom just standing there with a blank expression on her face.

"Mom are you ok?" I asked

She shook her head and fell to the floor.

"Omg mom, what's wrong?"

"You have an aunt" ok now I'm very confused.

"What? Elaborate" I say half laughing

"I have a half sister, my dad had another kid. Her names Lexie grey" she was hysterically laughing now.

I started laughing with her, I don't know why. We were rolling around the floor laughing until we heard the oven timer go off.

"Oh that's pizza do you want some" I asked my mom.

"When have I ever said no to pizza" she laughed.

We walked into the kitchen, our arms linked. I took the pizza out the oven, cut slices and put half on a plate for mom and the other half on a plate for me.

"So tell me everything that happened today" I asked excited.

"Ok so I when I walked in the first person I saw was Adele. Remember I told you about her"

I nodded

"I don't know how she recognise me but anyway. I went to the chiefs office and he told me all the boring stuff about how the hospital works and then he took me to meet all the other 3rd year residents" she explained.

"Ok any cute guys" I asked

"Wait let me get to that. Ok so there's Cristina yang, I like her. She like tequila and you know me with tequila. Then there's Alex Karev, first thing he asked me was if I was single. I don't know about him. Then there's izzie stevens she seems like a really nice girl so I think we'll get along and lastly George O'Malley. He actually failed his intern exam the first time"

"Really!"

"Yeah he seems really nice though, shy but nice" she finished describing her fellow residents.

"Ok tell me about the surgery" I wanted to be a surgeon one day like my mom so every time she had a surgery I made her describe it to me.

"So there was massive car pile up. I had one woman miss Murphy she took a while to stabilise but she did eventually. I took her up to head CT and I noticed a brain bleed. Nothing major but need to be operated on, I asked the nurses to page head of neuro to look at the scans. And omg when I say this guy is hot I mean smoking hot" she says laughing.

"So there is a cute guy" I say intrigued.

"Yeah"

She explained the surgery but I don't know what they do so I'm a skip over that part.

Merediths POV:
"Tell me more about they guy" caitlyn asked.

"He's tall, dark curly hair and his eyes omg they look like the ocean" I say practically drooling.

"So are you gonna ask him out" she asked.

"Actually he asked me out"

"What" she says excitedly.

"Yeah he even asked the chief about he"

"Did you say yes" she was smiling so much.

"No" I looked at my knees known she would get mad. She always gets mad when I reject hot guys. I don't know why, she probably just doesn't want me to be alone forever.

"WHAT" she shouted very loudly.

"Caitlyn he's my boss, I can't date my boss that's against so many rules" I explained.

"Mom the chiefs wife practically raised you, I don't think he would mind you breaking one tiny rule"

"One BIG rule" I say back.

"Whatever mom, if it was about me I don't care if you date someone. I just want you to be happy" she looked me right in the eye. She knew me to well. She was the main reason, I never liked dating guy I just didn't want her to get to attached to them just for us to brake up.

"I know" I looked down at my knees.

"Mom promise me if he asked you again you'll say yes"

"You can't tell me who to date. What if I don't want to date him" I said

"You and me both know you want to jump his bone" she said laughing.

"CAITLYN GREY" I shouted laughing.

"Promise me" she said again

"Ok fine. I promise"

After we finished our pizza we cuddled up on the couch in a blanket and watched a movie.

Half way through the movie I head Caitlyn's small snores. I was going to wake her but I just decided to leave her there for the night.

I went up to my room changed into pjs and fell straight asleep.

This chapter was kinda bad. Tbh it's just a filler chapter.