Move in day pt2

I actually forgot this was supposed to happen lol. Enjoy.

Caitlyn's POV:
It's now Saturday and my first week at school has been amazing. I've made a lot of friends and I actually understand all the work.

Today is the day izzie and George move in and I'm really excited. Over the last week and a bit I've gotten really close to my moms friends. Cristinas my favourite though.

George and izzie are moving in at 12 so my moms been racing round all day trying to make the house look clean for them. I don't know why's she's bothering, she cant clean, and the house will be messy by the end of the day again anyway so there's no point.

It's 10 right now so we have 2 hours till they move in. Izzie has tried to trick me into swapping rooms with her because mine is the second biggest in the house. She wasn't getting my room though, I love my room. And plus she's always at the hospital so she only uses her room to sleep in or have sex with whatever guy she's dating.

I got dressed after eating breakfast, I just put on sweatpants and a crop top as it's kinda warm today. Nothing fancy though.

At 12 the door bell went and izzie ran in.

"I love it" she had never seen the house before so she was excited.

"Yeah, really nice house mer" George said.

I heard all this from the top of the stairs, when I walked down izzie ran up to me and hugged me.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked. She was a happy person, but didn't really hug people.

"I get to move In with YOU, that's why I'm so happy" she was acting weird.

"Ok whatever" I said.

"Caitlyn show them to the spare rooms" my mom said to me.

They had a choice between 3 rooms, one was slightly bigger than the other two that were the same size.

"Follow me" I said as I walked up stairs.

"There's 3 spare rooms that you can choose from" I told them.

Izzie ran right into the bigger one out of the 3 and shouted "I want this one"

"I don't care caitlyn" George said. He seemed off.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm just really tired"

"Ok well take one of these rooms" and I pointed to the two rooms.

After a couple hours George and izzie were all moved in. I walked downstairs to ask what's for dinner when I saw my mom and izzie whispering.

They didn't see me so I went up behind them and whispered "what are we talking about"

Izzie and my mom screamed. I burst out laughing.

"What the hell caitlyn" my mom said.

I couldn't stop laughing. My mom and izzie looked at each other and grabbed my over the couch and started tickling me. I started screaming telling them to stop. My mom knows how much I hate getting tickled. George came down to see what was going on.

"What are yous doing, your so loud" George said.

"Tickling caitlyn" izzie said.

"I hate to be one of those people but can you shut up I'm trying to sleep and I have night shift at the hospital" George said rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry" we all said at the same time still slightly laughing.

"Mom what are we doing for dinner?" I asked.