The day they find out

No ones POV:
Meredith has been at Seattle grace for a week now. She and Cristina had gotten very close, they've been to joes bar a couple times. Mer is close with all the 3rd years residents but she already classes Cristina as her person, and Cristina classes Meredith as her person, because there both dark and twisty.

Meredith and derek have been flirting but he still hasn't asked her out again. Her and caitlyn had decided if he doesn't ask again in a week mer would ask him.

Lexie has tried desperately to talk to Meredith but she just ignores her. They did have one conversation though about how Meredith didn't want a sister. So Lexie has kinda backed off a little.

Still no one knew about caitlyn. It's not that Meredith was ashamed or trying to hide the fact she has a kid. It's just she's not really to tell anyone yet.

Caitlyn's POV:
With it being spring break I haven't started my new school yet so I have no friends to hang out with. So I'm in the house all day doing nothing. I used to have separation issues with my mom when I was little but as I got older they went away. It was mainly because I had friends that would distract me. But with me not knowing anyone in Seattle they have started to come back. It isn't a massive issue, I haven't mentioned it to my mom or anything.

I was sitting watching gossip girl and I just felt the need to see my mom. I know I shouldn't bug her at work especially since no one knows I exist but I needed to see her. I used to do this in Boston all the time, going to visit my mom after school was my favourite thing to do. She even let me watch surgery's from the gallery.

The hospital is only a 10 minute walk so I got dressed into something presentable and was off.

I was listening to music on the way there but with it only being a 10 minute walk I only got to listen to a couple songs.

When I arrived at the hospital I went up to the nurses station in the lobby and asked them if they knew where my mom was.

"Hey do know where Dr Meredith grey is?" I asked nicely.

"Erm I'm sorry no, I could page her if you want though" one of them replied.

"Yeah thanks" I said and turned around. I saw my mom walking towards me.

"Actually it's ok I see her" I said to the nurse.

The next thing I know my mom I dragging me away by the arm sitting my down on a seat.

Merediths POV:
I was just walking through the hospital when I see caitlyn talking to the nurses. I walk up to her grab her by the arm and take her over to a seat.

"What are you doing here" I asked kinda pissed. She knew I didn't want anyone knowing about her yet.

"Hey caitlyn, how are you, it's nice to see you. What have you been up to" she says back sarcastically.

"Caitlyn I'm being serious" I gave her the mom look.

"I don't know. I was bored and wanted to see you. Are you mad?" she said looking guilty.

"No, are you ok?"

"Yeah I just really missed you for some reason" she looked sad.

"Come here" I gave her a hug

My pager starts buzzing. It was a 911 for one of my patients.