She thought she was what

Dereks POV:
It was a pregnancy test. Mer thought she was pregnant again and she didn't tell me. I had to talk to her.

I heated up milk and fed Ellie, she finished her bottle and fell asleep so I took her up to her crib. I walked back downstairs and Mer walked in the front door. "Hey" she said.

"Hey, I need to talk to you" I pulled her into the kitchen, the pregnancy test was sitting on the counter.

"You thought you were pregnant, and didn't tell me?" I questioned her.

Merediths POV:
Shit Derek found the pregnancy test, he asked if i thought I was pregnant. I told caitlyn I wouldn't tell him about earlier so I had to lie.

"Erm yeah, but I'm not so I doesn't matter"

"Do you want another baby?" He asked.

"Well yeah probably, but not now" I replied.

"Are you upset you not pregnant?" He asked.

God could he stop asking questions, I know I said I wouldn't tell him but I want him to stop asking questions. Its really annoying.

"Stop asking questions derek" I sighed.

"I'll take that as a yes, come here" he said trying to pull me in for a hug.

"God Derek, it's not mine" I said annoyed pulling away from the hug.

"What-what do you mean it's not yours. Who's is it?" He asked confused.

"I'm not allowed to say"

"Meredith" he said sternly.

I turned and faced him "I promised"

"Meredith" he said again "tell me"

"It's Caitlyn's" I said barely at a whisper.

"CAITLYNS, WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING TAKING A PREGNANCY TEST" he shouted.

"She was late and thought she was pregnant"

"SHES HAVING SEX?"

"Yeah Derek, that's the only way you can get pregnant" I said.

"how are you not angry?" He asked.

"Oh I was angry, but I knew how she was feeling. I can't exactly shout at her for something I did. And it's negative so it doesn't matter"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER. OUR 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS HAVING SEX" he shouted again.

"Yes I'm aware of that but It's not like we can stop them. There being safe, using condoms"

"I don't care Mer. Condoms can break"

"Well she can go on the pill, I'm not going to stop her and neither are you" I said walking out the kitchen. I froze as I saw caitlyn sitting in the couch.

"When did you get home?" I asked.

"Like 5 minutes ago"

"And how much did you hear?"

"A lot. Thanks for sticking up for me though" she said.

I sat next to her and she lay her head on my shoulder "as long as your safe, I don't care" I told her. I feel like I'm being a bad mom by letting my 15 year old daughter have sex, but if I try stop her she'll act out and probably end up pregnant.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"About?" I was confused.

"Derek. I just caused a massive argument that isn't even over yet"

"It's ok, he'll calm down. Now go up and shower you've had a long scary day. I'm glad you came to me though" I kissed her head as she stood up and headed up stairs.

Derek walked out the kitchen and collapsed onto the couch "I don't support her having sex, she 15 for fuck sake"

"I know I don't either, but if we try stop her she'll act out and make it very hard for both of us. Now can we just leave it?" I said.

"Fine"

So this is short I know but I didn't really know what else to do. I kinda wish I didn't do a part too.

So I'm not doing the wedding yet so if you have any ideas for a quick filler that would be great.

And thank you all for giving me the idea of a pregnancy scare.