Miller

This takes place the after caitlyn left the house. I should have probably wrote this chapter before the last one but it's fine.

Merediths POV:
"Derek I'm going to fucking kill her, why does she keep acting like this" I said collapsing onto the couch.

"I don't know Mer" he sat next to me.

"I'm sick of it, all we do is fight" I started to cry.

"Hey don't cry" derek said pulling me close to him.

"It's the hormones" I sobbed into his shoulder. "Do you think she's acting out because of Lucas?" I asked.

"No" he said softly.

"Have we been ignoring her, because we did after having Ellie and we didn't notice?"

"Mer we haven't been ignoring her" he tried to reassure me.

"We'll have we been putting to much on her. She's a senior and she's basically being a full time mother to Ellie?"

"Meredith, she only snapped because she's angry. Not at you at her principal, she just took it out on you" he said rubbing circles on my back.

We stayed in silence until I calmed down and stopped crying. "I'm going to phone the school and ask to speak to the principal" I said standing up and walking over to my phone "if this goes on her record she'll never get into Dartmouth"

"Ok" Derek said "I'm going to start on dinner"

I phone the school and one of the office staff picked up "hello, how can I help you?" A cheerful old woman said.

"Hello, I would like to see principal Miller as soon as possible"

"Erm ok, she has time tomorrow at 11am, can I have a name?"

"Meredith grey, I'm caitlyn greys mom"

"Ok I'll let her know"

"Thank you, bye"

"Bye now"

I hung up the phone and walked over to Derek "11 tomorrow, are you coming?"

"Yeah sure" he said.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

"Lasagna"

"Ok, how long will it be?"

"Under an hour"

The next day:
I woke up to a screaming baby lying on top of me. I was very confused until I saw Derek sitting up smiling at me.

"He's hungry, and my nipples are no use" he smirked.

"So you put him on top of me?" I said still groggy from only just waking up.

"It's the best alarm clock" he laughed coming over and kissing my head.

"As you sure Amelia can still come round and look after the kids?" I asked.

"Yeah she's coming at 10:30"

"Ok"

I fed Lucas and started getting ready for the day. At 10:30 Amelia arrived and I passed her Lucas and told her what to do. I tried to ask about caitlyn but she wouldn't tell me anything.

"Yeah yeah Mer I know what to do" she said rolling her eyes.

"Ok, we'll be back soon" I said kissing Lucas' head and walking out.

Derek drove to the school, we clearly arrived during a period change over because there was kids everywhere. We didn't quite know where the principals office was and the office lady didn't help very much.