Homework

Caitlyn's POV:
Its Thursday so It's been 3 days since I left the house and I haven't been back. I made Amelia go and get me clothes and other essentials.

I hate fighting with my mom but I just can't be bothered with her anymore, all we do is fight. It's been ever since we moved to Seattle and she met Derek. Don't get me wrong I love Derek, he's the only father figure I've had in my life but he makes baby's, and I don't like baby's. They make everyone grumpy and tired and everyone loves them when all they do is eat, sleep and shit.

I haven't really left my bed since I got here but today I am. Morgan text me telling me he's bringing my homework round, he only told me because he needed an address but I'm glad he did so I didn't look a hot mess.

He isn't coming until after school so I have all day to prepare, I started getting ready at lunch. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair, I let it air dry because it's better for your hair. I put on actual clothes for the first time in 3 days and a little make up. By the time I did all this it was half 2 and I still need to do my hair, I quickly curled it and just as I finished the last curl the doorbell rang.

I ran downstairs quickly checking myself in the mirror before I answered it. I opened the door and he stood there, blank.

"Erm Morgan?" I said snapping him out his faze.

"What, oh sorry. Just you look-" he couldn't find his words.

I laughed a little "come in" I said stepping aside letting him walk past.

"So this is your house" he stated.

"No actually is my old house, we moved out a couple months ago but my aunt Amelia still lives here"

"Oh. Why are you here then?" He asked sitting on the couch.

"I had a fight with my mom, so I left"

"About getting suspended?"

"Yeah, I haven't spoken to her since"

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Don't be. So you have my homework"

"Erm yeah, it's in my bag" he said opening his bag and pulling out a lot of stuff.

"Wow that's a lot" I laughed.

"Well it's senior year, but you have a lot more than me" he said.

"Yeah, anyway do you know what collage want to go to?" I asked.

"No, I don't really know what to do with my life. I'm failing most my classes as well which isn't great" He told me.

"Oh, I can help you if you want. I mean I'm getting straight As so you can't really get anyone better" I laughed.

"Really, you would do that. I thought you hated me"

"No morgan I've never hated you. I just saw you as the popular, rich boy"

"Yeah I lot of people see my like that, they also think I'm a dick because my friends are but in my opinion I'm not"

"Well you don't really seem like a dick" I laughed again.

No caitlyn, you can't catch feelings. Your going to college in a year, long distance relationships don't last. And I'm meant to be focusing on my studies this year. No no no change the subject.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked.

"Sure, what do you have?"

I walked into the kitchen and went through everything we have.